Shizaya: Who's That?

Start from the beginning

Shizuo's POV..

I accidently snapped again! I would hold back, but this guy called me a BUTLER! I'm fuckin' going to beat the shit out of these people! They're more annoying than that flea! I punched and threw anything at the people without hesitation while the flea watched me. I started to walk to the leader that was trying to get up. I had a vain sticking out of my head, but I didn't care much about it. The guy helplessly pleaded for mercy. I could feel that the raven was smirking at me right now. It made me even angrier than the guy calling me a butler.I was about to pick the leader of the group up, but I felt something poking through my stomach. Of course it wasn't painful, but something about it was hurting like shit! My vision got blurry and I fell onto the ground looking at the direction the flea was at. I was to angry to even notice the guy was already shot and in his stomach. Damn it! Damn IT! My eyes can't open anymore and I could only hear now. I guess I might as well listen to what do people are saying before fainting.

3 POV....

"What should we do to them?" one of the attackers asked their boss. He answered," We should tie them up and ask questons and after that do what ever you'll like to them." Shizuo wanted to move because he would rather die than get captured by a gang of weak people. He was now at his limits, Shizuo collasped. When Shizuo woke up slowly, two men were standing in front of him. Shizuo didn't know what to do and heard a little moan next to him. Shizuo looked at his right, Izaya was waking slowly and looked a little bit painful, but maybe not since he still has that psycho look on his face. The two men looked at them and shouted," You'll pay for what you've done to us, butler!" They both turned and walked out of the room (they were in a small room). Thier so called "leader" walked into the room right after them and looked mad (of course he'll be mad.

He just got beaten up by a younger guy. The man asked," Answer my questions and no one will get hurt yet alright?" Shizuo answered," Why should I listen to a guy that tied me up and spit on my face?" The man got mad and kicked Shizuo on the face making him bleed from his lips. The guy was now looking at Izaya, making sure he wasn't doing anything funny. The man saw right through Izaya! He pushed Izaya onto the ground and took out his knife from his pocket!

Izaya was shocked and still smirked like always. The leader wasn't use to the smirk and thought he was planning something, so he kicked the izaya on the head which made his head bleed. Shizuo was mad since he didn't like seeing others hurt and he doesn't like violence. The boss smiled and bent down to Izaya lifting his head/hair up to see his smug face. Izaya was bleeding so blood ran down his face and dripped onto the ground. The leader asked," Why did you come here?" Izaya smirked once more and asked," Why are you doing this to us?" Shizuo was thinking, that flea should've just told him, it's not like a secret or anything. The boss slammed Izaya onto the wall making him cough out blood. He then asked louder," Why are you here!?" Izaya smiled again and asked," Why should I tell you?"

Now the leader was mad. He got out Izaya's knife and stabbed his stomach making Izaya moan in agony! He coughed out blood again and layed on the floor breathing hard. His hands were tied and his feet too, so it was very hard for him to stop the bleeding and curl into a ball. Shizuo was now mad! He tried to hold back how much anger he had, but he once again snapped without even thinking. He slammed his head onto the guy's stomach and the leader collasped. Shizuo picked up the knife with his hands tied behind his back and slashed off the rope tying his legs and hands. He quickly cut off Izaya's and carried him on his back while running out of the room pushing everything in his path. He got scratched and was bleeding at parts, but still continued to run until he reached Kanra's room which was pretty unbelievable since it was like 1 mile and a half away from them and having a heavy body on his back with bleeding wounds.

At Kanra's house...

KNOCK KNOCK KNOCK! Shizuo knocked rapidly until the door opened. He quickly stopped and told Kanra to help them. She was surprised and carried Izaya into the room with Shizuo following behind. Kanra placed Izaya on the couch and layed blankets under him, so his blood wouldn't ruin her couch then stitched all of Izaya wounds and Shizuo's. After stitching their wounds and covering them with bandages, she asked," What happened Shizuo-kun? Why are you both injured and why was Izaya-kun hurt so badly?" Shizuo told her what happened and she replied," Very well. Stay as long as you want. I don't like leaving 'friends' in pain. Should I get you a milk bottle?" Shizuo nodded and sat on the chair near Izaya. He turned on the television and changed the channel until an anime showed up. It was called Working!! He was watching episode 3, and saw these two characters that looked like him and Izaya except that Izaya had blue hair and Shizuo's hair was blocking his right eye.