Grey's Tribute

Whiskeyqueenn

He was a wild animal cutting down anything that came in his path towards me.

His icy gaze paralyzed me, holding me hostage, all I could do is watch, I tried to will myself to walk away, to move, to take myself to safety.

I was firmly rooted, my heavy legs felt like anchors weighing me down, holding me in place.

His eyes were baptized in colors of light silver and deep grey, the closer he came the more vibrant they became.

Grabbing the back of my neck he pulled my face towards him, his nose a fraction from mine. He looked at me in the eyes and made one thing perfectly clear "your mine."

Meela has always been stubborn more stubbornly run than most...when the Alpa of the northern tribe demands her as tribute will she surrender to his demands or will her stubbornness eventually lead their demise.

Disclaimer: this is a book of domination exerting the will of one on another. This isn't butterfly kisses or rainbows. This book is raw, savage...Luna's are not equal they are below the alpha...there is only one boss, only one supreme leader...
It will be hard for you to read this, hard for you to accept but that's what it is...grey does not change!!!!

This is not a book for feminists

[Completed]