"Laila has her doctor check up today. I also need to go get her some diapers, wipes and new clothes. Is that fine if we go shopping without after?" Niall asked me. I nodded and gave his hand a squeeze. He finished eating and took both our plates to the sink. I continued to watch him, but something hit me stronger than it ever had before.

This was the man I wanted to marry. The thought had always been there, but looking at him now, it was screaming at me in the face. I wanted to marry him. I wanted the rest of my life with him. But mostly, I wanted to show our daughter that Niall was her father completely without a doubt. I wanted this so badly. There was nothing else I could imagine in this moment other than making this man mine and mine only. His body would be for me to see. His heart would be for me to hold. But mostly, his life would be mine to share.

"I love you." I blurted out when he came back over to get Laila out of her bouncer seat. Niall giggled and kissed my cheek then got Laila in his arms. My eyes shifted to the clock showing me it was time to leave. I stood up and went to slip on my shoes that were at the front door. I felt someone watching me, so I looked and saw Niall was peeking around the corner of the wall just watching me. He had a strange look on his face. It was one that seemed like he was feeling something that was a complete mystery.

"Everything is okay at work, right?" He asked me. I nodded then walked over to kiss his lips. He knew things were a little crazy at work right now. He knew I was safe, but I told him about bricks being thrown through our windows and the threats we had been receiving which made him think we weren't safe at work. I was, though. If I wasn't then I wouldn't be there because I had too much depending on me here at home.

I looked down at Laila's blue eyes and remembered I was going to speak to Perrie today. I didn't think I should bring it up to Niall because he seemed so much more happier now that I confirmed she was out of our lives when really she wasn't. I needed to talk to her, though. I don't think he would understand how it was to have her screaming at me that she didn't want our baby. He doesn't understand how hurt I still am by it and how scared I am that Laila might feel this same way when she's older. I need to talk to her to make sure she gets to message that I need her to stay away from me and my family for the rest of our lives.

"I'll call you once my meeting is over. Text me how her appointment goes. I love you both very much." I said to my whole world. I kissed Laila and Niall once more before getting my wallet, car keys and phone. I looked back one more time when I got to the door to look at my family. Niall smiled a little uneasy. I sent him a wink and a confident smile before closing the door to our flat.

The drive to work had me feeling a mix of emotions. I wasn't even trying to pick them out, I just felt them all at once. Mostly though, I was just feeling the strongest feelings of love for Niall and our daughter. It was so much love that I felt my heart pumping heavily like it was too full of the feeling. However, it began beating even heavier with dread when I got to the full car park of news reporters, protesters, police men and fancy cars that I knew belonged to the men were would be speaking with today.

I pushed through the crowd and went up to my desk to get everything I would be needing for the day. I looked at the picture I had on my desk of Niall and Laila then to the broken window a brick had flown through yesterday. At that moment I knew something didn't feel right being here and I needed to go home because this was not somewhere I needed to be. Unfortunately, I had to push those thoughts down and go to the conference room where some of the business men were already gathering.

I took my seat next to Mr.Scott and begin writing a few things down for him to bring up if the meeting doesn't work out the way we really needed it to. That thing was saying we could sue them for false advertisement and the damages done to the company's reputation. They were technically advertising that we were the ones selling and make their product and they had nothing to do with the price inflation. Mr.Scott nodded to me and looked at his watch.