OVA

Okay so a lot of you guys wanted to know what happened when Jellal had a choice to make. Obviously you know the answer but you wanted more Jerza and such so here it is!

Erzas POV
Come on Jellal I thought as I looked at him, my hand still extended.

"Erza I-" he went to reach my hand but he stopped when laughter echoed through the cave.

"That's cute, what you forgot about you partner? I haven't forgotten about you" Lyon said clapping his hands and walking out of the shadows.

"Back off Lyo-" I stopped as he just laughed louder.

"Or what your gonna hurt me? I don't think that would be very smart" he said with a confident smirk.

"Why not?" Natsu asked taking a step forward.

"You come any closer and your friend gets shattered" he pointed to Juvia as she was frozen solid.

"J-Juvia?" I questioned not believing my eyes.

"Let her go!" Gray yelled taking a step forward as Lucy grabbed his shoulder.

"Don't Gray, we'll do whatever you want just leave her out of this. No one was supposed to get hurt" Jellal said stepping in front of me in a protective matter.

"Shouldn't I be the one protecting you?" I whispered as we went back to back.

"Is now really the time for this?" He asked with a smirk.

"Your right, but does this mean your on our side?" I asked him in a serious matter. He grabbed my shoulder and turned me around, pulling me forward into a passionate kiss. The shock had subsided and I kissed back.

"So cute!" I heard Mira shout causing us to separate with a big blush covering our faces.

"Concentrate" I said turning around once more.

"Okay, but later on we're having a talk" Jellal said getting into his fighting stance. So cute.

Grays POV
I faced off with Lyon, trying to get to Juvia in time.

"Give it up Gray, we both know you weren't met to love" he said with a smirk causing me to growl.

"Give her back" I said through gritted teeth.

"She was never yours in the first place" he said and continued to piss me off by tapping the ice she was encased in.

"Don't you dare!" I yelled and charged at him, he easily dodged and laughed.

"She was a beautiful specimen but at last, it wasn't meant to be!" He said yelling the last part as he struck the ice causing it to shatter and Juvia along with it.

"N-no, you ass!" I yelled and caught him off guard, sending him flying.

"You'll pay for that!" He yelled but I couldn't hear him. I was to concentrated on making him pay. I charged towards him as ice cold tears streaked my face. I continued to beat him until he was barely bleeding.

"Gray stop!" Natsu yelled grabbing my arm, Erza rapped her arms around me from behind and pulled back.

"He'll pay!" I yelled as I went to strike the final blow until a familiar soft hand grabbed mine.

"Gray-sama" Juvia said as she rose from the water on the floor.

"J-Juvia?" I said and she pulled me into a hug.

"This isn't the way of Fairy Tail" she said and I hugged her back as my tears turned warm.

"W-why save me?" Lyon asked trying to get up.

"Because, we're all Nakama here" she said with a warm smile that made my heart warm.

"Thank you, I'm sorry for the trouble I caused" he said and stood up as a tear fell from his eyes.

"Would you like to stay with us?" She asked but he shook his head.

"The crew and I haven't finished sailing the seas, from now on we will help others" he said walking off. Lucy picked up the key and held it with Juvia.

"Ready?" She asked looking at her.

"Ready" Juvia said and they placed the key in the lock and the door opened, a bright light engulfing us as I wrapped my arms around Juvias waist. I love you, don't leave me again.