chapter 13; Yuki meets Iruka sensei

Yuki POV

"Yuki wake up" a male voice said as I pulled the bed-sheet over my head. I snuggled into my pillow and mumbled " Itachi nii-chan let me sleep a bit more". A sigh came as the voice in the most casual way you can imagine said "alright, but I am not Itachi and further more you are gonna be late for school".

I jump out of my bed seeing Kakashi with a smirk underneath his mask. He was wearing a black tank-top and a pair of grey pans. He was still covering up his face even when he was asleep. I could see how he laughed at my funny reaction.

"dad why did you not wake me sooner" I yelled at him while throwing a pillow in his face. He placed the pillow on the ground and simply gave out a soft laugh. Papa walked over to the door as he said "breakfast will be ready in a moment".

I took on the black and blue kimono that my Papa and Pappy had brought for me. When I looked into a mirror I could see my bed hair pointing all over the place. I walked over to my dresser and began to brush my hair. My hair was tight into a ponytail using a blue ribbon that matched my clothes.

I walked towards the kitchen, when a sweet smell of maple syrup entered my nose. When I opened the door, I could see Kakashi-sama making a large pile of yummy pancakes while Pappy was reading a newspaper. I ran over behind Guy-sama and covered his eyes using my children hands.

"guess who" I said while a small giggle followed. I could see a smirk on Guy-sama face as he placed his news paper on the table. He grabbed onto my hands and removed them from his eyes while saying "my beloved daughter yuki-chan" with the most enthusiastic there existed. He patted me on my head and lifted me onto his lap.

Papa came over to use with a large pile of pancakes which made my mouth water. He placed them in the center of the table as he said "Yuki-chan dig in". Guy placed me in my chair that was at the end of the table. Kakashi-sama sat on my right while Guy-sama sat on my left.

A large pancake was placed on my plate and i covered it with maple syrup, bananas and strawberries. When it came into my mouth I could not help but smile as I felt the sweet sensation filling my mouth.

"Oishii" I sang as I stuffed the pancake into my mouth. I could see a smile on both Papa and Pappy faces even though Papa always covered his. Seriously I wonder why he does that, maybe if I am a really nice he might show me.

Time skip

Papa had to go to the Hokage office so it was Pappy that walked me to the academy since it was my first day and I actually did not know were the academy was. I had my two katanas yin and yang hidden away in the scroll that the akatsuki gave me. The scroll was hidden inside the bow on the back of my blue obi.

Guy-sama had brought me a black school bag with a blue flower pattern around the edge so it matched my kimono. When he first told me, he had brought me a school bag I was surprised to find out that it would look so nice. Papa had helped me pack my kunais and shurikens. He had also given me a lunch-pack with a blue bunny and told me to eat what he had put in it whenever I felt hungry.

When we got to the school, all the other kids were walking towards their classroom. For a moment I through I saw Naruto, but I was not sure. We stood at the gate and one of the teacher came over to us. He had a scar across his nose and reach out his hand to Pappy.

"hey Guy, long time no see, so is this the little girl you and kakashi adopted" he said while looking down at me hiding behind my fathers leg. Guy-sama nodded and the teacher quickly went down to my height.

"My name is Iruka Umino, but you can call me Iruka sensai, whats yours little girl" he said while giving me a soft smile. So this was the guy Naruto was talking about, he seemed like a pretty nice person.

"her full name is Yuki Might Hatake" Pappy said proudly while moving me towards his side. Iruka sensei took out his hand and asked"is it alright if I call you, Yuki". I looked up at my father and he gave me a reassuring nod. My tiny hand fell on top of Iruka senpai's and I gave him a nod.

"okay Guy I will take your daughter to go meet her classmates now" Iruka said. I said goodbye to Pappy as Iruka -senpai guided me into the academy building. We walked down a long hall and stopped right in front of one of the classroom doors.

I could hear people talking and yelling on the other side of the door. My feet were tipping back and forth as I felt a lump form in my tummy. What if these kids don't like me I through as Iruka senpai opened up the door. A bright light attacked my eyes and my feet slowly walked through the door with Iruka senpai holding my hand.