Three Wishes

Your POV

I sigh as I stand outside the bathroom holding my biggest clothes for Suga to put on.

I still can't believe Suga is in my house.

I hear the water stop running.

Pabo. I forgot to leave him a robe!

I quickly run into my bedroom and grab my white fluffy robe.

I'm about to walk out when I stop in my tracks. There he is. Completely naked apart from a towel tied to his waist blocking his male parts.

I can feel my cheeks burn up and my heart speed up. How can one person be so sexy?

Suga clears his throat.

"A-ah yes, h-here you go" I stutter passing the robe and clothes while speed walking out of the room.

I face palm.

I am such an idiot.

Sugas POV

I chuckle as she runs out of the room and shuts the door. She is so cute. I look at the clothes she gave me; grey joggers and a grey Nike jumper. She has style.

I dress as quickly as I can and head downstairs to see what she's doing. I walk into the lounge to see her sitting on a sofa watching Running Man. I decide to scare her.

"Boo!" I shout as I put my hands on her shoulders.

She screams and slaps me in the face.

I scream in pain. Wow. She has a good slap.

"Oh my god I'm so so sorry!" Ally gasps walking over to me.

I grin. Let's teach her a lesson.

"I think I broke a tooth" I mumble trying to act in pain.

"I'm so sorry! I didn't know I was that strong!" She says putting her hand against my cheek to try to reduce the pain.

Her hands are so warm and soft.

"I'm going to have to sue you" I whisper.

Her face is full of horror.

I try my hardest not to laugh.

"Oh please don't to that. I have little money!" She says furrowing her eyebrows.

"I'm going to have to" I pretend to moan in pain.

"Aish I'm sorry" she says worryingly and cups my cheeks in both of her small hands.

"I won't sue you if you give me something in return" I smile.

"I-I don't have anything" she says shocked.

I howl in pain.

"Okay! Okay, I will give you whatever you want! Just don't sue me" she hushes.

I smirk.

"Three wishes" I smile.

"Three wishes? I'm not a genie" she scowls.

"When I tell you to do something you have to do it without asking questions or whining about it" I state.

"So I have to do three of your commands?" she asks.

"Yep"

She releases her hands and bites her lip.

I want to bite those lips.

"Okay. I'll do it" she says nervously.

I grin.

"My first wish is...." I say watching her fiddling with her fingers out of anxiousness. "You to be my girlfriend for a week".