7.

"...No I'm not the girl you thought you knew and thought you wanted because you're no angel either baby-"

Scott let out a few choice words as the music cut out. He was listening to the Beyonce medley that he and Mitch had done.

There were good days, and then there were bad days. This was one of the bad days. Every little thing reminded him of the best friend that had left him.

His phone let out a few beeps, and Scott turned to find it.

It was a twitter notification... for Mitch?

He hasn't been online since he left the band...

Scott quickly opened the tweet.

Mitch Grassi: Missing my little Wyatt right now.

Scott looked over to the cat curled up beside him.

Snapping a picture, he sent it to Mitch, captioning it "he misses you too".

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Mitch looked at Scott's tweet, and blinked back tears.

He looked at the picture of the precious Spynx cat. Wyatt looked beautiful, if only a little more wrinkly.

He quickly saved it, before posting it on the cat's long abandoned instagram account with the caption: "missing my other dad".

He quickly logged out, going back to 'Michelle' 's accounts.

He observed the chaos that started as soon as the post was seen.

Is Mitch back?!
Scomiiiiiiiiche!!!
I missed this beauty!!
Scott!!!! Omg!!!
Is his last name still grassi-hoying?

And many more comments rained down.

Mitch smiled, before turning off his phone.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Esther looked at the frenzy that the fandom was in, groaning.

"Scott Richard Hoying, what on earth were you thinking?!" She yelled at the baritone.

Scott was crying.

"I didn't post it!" He said for the thousandth time.

Esther raised an eyebrow.

"Really. Then who did?" She asked him.

"Mitch maybe." Scott whispered.

Esther laughed nervously.

"Someone probably hacked the account then. Simple fix to that- delete it." Esther said.

"Never!" Scott yelled.

Esther blinked, looking at him in shock.

He bit his lip. "Mitchy made it. I can't delete it."

Esther's heart melted.

"I'm so sorry, Scotty." She said, pulling him in for a hug as he broke down in tears.

"I miss my Mitchy." He sobbed out.

Michelle walked into the studio at that point, and walked in on the two wrapped in a tearful emrace.

"Umm... I'm just gonna go..." she said, leaving the room.

Her phone beeped from a text.

ESTHER: He's crying because "he misses him Mitchy"

Michelle ran out of the studio.

Esther called Mitchelle, noticing that she was no longer in the studio.

"Mitch? Whats wrong?!"

The person on the other end of the line sobbed.

"I'm so sorry Esther, but I dont think that I can do this. I miss them all too much to be professional." Mitch said.

"Mitch. What are you even talking about?" Esther asked, confusion evident in her voice.

"I can't even see him without crying."

Esther let out a sigh. "Can I talk to Michelle please?"

Mitch was confused. "Umm... sure?"

"Great. Michelle, you are a lovely woman, and very passionate person. It's fine to have emotion. You are allowed to get to know your clients." Esther said.

He was still crying.

"I'll make an appointment. I'll start you off with Kevin, and we can go from there. Okay?" Esther asked.

"Okay." Michelle said.

"And then you can talk to them. And get to know them as they are now. As for the issue with Scott, I honestly have no idea as to what I can do there. You guys are going to need to talk. You might want to have a talk as Scömìche... or as Scömìchellé. I don't care which you choose. It's all up to you. But please fix this. I have too much to deal with, and more awkwardness is NOT a good thing in my book."

Michelle looked up from her curled-on-the-floor, bawling-eyes-out position and picked up the phone, holding it up to her ear. "I'll try my best, Esther."

Esther ran her hands across her seat-creased pants. "Thats all I ask of you. Thanks Michelle." She said.

"No- thank YOU, Esther. You've been the person helping me all this time. I owe you one." She said to her co-manager.

"How's your hair colour holding up? I know you've been dyeing it since you left. It's probably growing out now, though. And blonde is NOT your colour, darling." Esther said.

Michelle laughed. "I'm glad you thought so... 'heartbroken idiot' Mitch made a hair appointment. I think I'll go purple. Something drastic. Easier than getting another tattoo. Probably cheaper too. Oh, and just because of that comment that stupid Brandon Collingham made."

Esther burst out laughing. "You a purple head... that's a funny mental image!"

"Yah yah. Go meet with the band. Rehearse or something."

Esther chuckled. "Will do."

They ended the call, and Esther had everyone do a group writing session.

After a surprisingly good session, they left to get ready for their meetings with Michelle.