My Death

I had always thought that when you die, you saw a light, and went to a place where you will never be sad again. I was wrong, all it is, is a void. There is nothing and no one. My name is Sakura Haruno, and I died at the hands of those I loved.

I floated around, numb, trying to desperately hold onto something. But it is hard to grab something when there is nothing. Then there was something, I landed on a pile of flowers and sat up slowly, having nearly forgotten how to move.
"Hello Sakura, I have been waiting for you."
I turned around and stood, for a girl stood there. She was tall, almost 6'5, her hair was split between golden and black while being long, and her right eye had a moon while her left had a sun. "Who are you, and how do you know my name?" The girl started laughing, "I know everyone, for I am time." I quirked my brow at that, confused, on how she was time. "You see, time is mostly a human thing. When Madara took over, the world was doomed with a very short amount of time. I had to do something since you humans just had to try to find how to cheat me, but I eventually get anyone one way or another." She sighed, "Now, the world is ending and I am dying. I am going to send you back, but there will be a cost." I nodded my head, "I am prepared to save everyone, no matter the consequences." She gave a grim smile, " You will have to be back in child form, but you will have a single rinnengan in your right eye, however you will be an orphan from now on." I still stood firm. She smiled, "So we have a deal?" And handed me her hand, which I took without a doubt, dropping me once again into the void.