Preview

⠀" if you seek to be loved,

⠀⠀you may be disappointed,

⠀⠀because you cannot control others.

⠀⠀You cannot ask for love

⠀⠀because it is not a favor,

⠀⠀it is a gift.

⠀⠀but if you seek to be love,

⠀⠀if you seek to become the gift,

⠀⠀you will succeed "

⠀⠀

170405 

wow if you're reading this then you are about to read one of my favorite things to write. wings is gonna be a very emotional, well written (hopefully), novel that i am going to pour my heart into. i really hope you enjoy reading wings as much as i enjoyed writing it.

180204 

i wanted to update this with a kind of outfit concept layout for each character because i'm mixing era hairstyles and outfits so bare with me.
min yoongi : since he starts off as an angel he has his typical angel robes when he's in the sky with his natural black hair but when he gets sent to earth, this outfit choice is much like the run era aesthetic with black hair which he will dye blue, like dna era blue, at some point.
kim namjoon : he has the whole grunge skater boi run era outfit pack with peach dna mv hair, he'll probably change the color at some point but i haven't decided yet, if you read and see that he has then you know my decision.
kim taehyung : like yoongi and namjoon, he is flexing those grungey run era looks but as for hair, he's rocking the red fire era hair i love oh so much, this won't change through the whole novel.
jung hoseok : both his hair and outfit choice are from the grunge ridden run era, nothing changes but i might make him dye it at some point, probably not.
park jimin : he starts off as the typical grungster run era boi, outfit and hair wise, but eventually he'll dye his hair not today era pink.
jeon jungkook : he has the very boy next door spring day mv look about him matched with the brown left side part dna mv hair.
kim seokjin : he is another angel so his starting style is the same as yoongi's starting angel attire but if i do decide to make him become human as well i can imagine him having a very blood sweat and tears mv look about him in terms of outfit and hair to which yoongi would have to tone him down a bit to match the grunge run are theme we have going.

love, kaya