t h r e e

| " T R I T O N

| " T R I T O N . " |

___♔___

"Lana. Get up, darling. We are arriving at the Capitol." Reena says, shaking me. What is it with people shaking me to get me up? It makes me mad. I mean, learn to talk, not shake. It gets annoying after a while, especially since it's a Capitol citizen trying to wake me.

"I'm up, Reena," I snap with an exasperated sigh. "Where are my clothes?" I ask, looking up at her. She smiles down at me, and hands me some black leggings with a mesh top, and a biker leather jacket.

"Oh, I almost forgot." She says, and hands me some black pumps. I look up at her with a raised eyebrow, and an evident frown on my face.

"Don't you think this is a little bit too much black?" I ask. She shakes her head.

"You must have a color scheme within your clothing. It suits you better." She says hurriedly, leaving the room.

I huff, and change quickly. I brush out my hair, leaving it in my normal blonde waves. I walk out of the room, finish putting on my red lipstick, and wonder how my bedroom door got open. It was locked when I went to sleep last night . . .

I shrug it off, and walk into the dining area of the train.

"Just in time, princess." Paul says as I walk into the room. I roll my eyes. I'm still mad at Bane and Paul from what happened last night. As we get off of the train, Bane pulls me close to him. I cock an eyebrow at him. "Don't want you to get drug into the hoard of Capitol fans, do we?" He asks. I scoff, and yank myself away from him.

I strut, yes strut, my way into the building that we will be staying in. Bane sighs, and follows me in. As soon as I step into the room, cheers and screams erupt from the people of the Capitol. I can't believe this.

Smile and wave, you'll get more sponsors. I tell myself. I agree with my conscious, and smile and wave at them. And I could swear that at least half of the people get louder. Roses are being thrown at me.

Then a light bulb goes off in my head. Paul, Leo, Krystal, Reena, and Bane watch as I walk to a section of the people. They reach for me, but I have no idea why. I'm a normal girl. I wrap my arms around some of them, and take some pictures of them. I give some of them my autograph.

I walk up to a single boy that's about my age, one that looks the most normal from all the Capitol citizens. I give him a kiss on the cheek, and my red lipstick leaves a mark.

He surprises me from what happens next. He faints. I give the people a wave one more time, and walk back to where Paul, Krystal, and Leo stand, looking impressed. Bane on the other hand, looks slightly mad. But why would he be mad? I shrug it off.

"Okay, so when are we going to our headquarters?" I ask Reena.

"Actually, right now, dearie." She says cheerfully. "Follow me." She says to Bane and I. She takes us into an elevator, and presses button number 2. I guess they base the floors on the Districts, considering that there are 13 floors, well other than this one. I hope I get sponsors. I will definitely need them if I don't have allies.