Chapter 66: Valentines Day Part 1

Start from the beginning

Vincent's POV
Sammie is sneezing still as we walk.

"Hey." I said reaching out for his hand but he puts his arm to his face to sneeze.

"Vincent I'm gonna get sicker. Us walking in the snow isn't helping."he said.

I sooo need to be sixteen so I can get a car.

"Sorry Sammie." I said looking straight ahead to see a whole bunch of people waiting outside from the pancake place I was gonna take Sammie. "Fuck." I said stopping and Sammie looked up.

"Can we just go home."he said sneezing again.

He really is getting sicker. "Uhhh let's go some where else." I said and grabbed his arm and ran.

"Viiiinceennnt!"he yelled as I pulled him along.

We made it to the mall. And guess who was working. Poor Jamie.

"Hey guys." Jamie said smiling and then he looked at Sammie. "Is he sick?"he asked leaning back from us.

"Sorta." I said as Sammie sneezed.

"Not in here!"his boss said coming out and yelled at us.

"We're not lea-" I started to say.

"Go where Derrick is working." Jamie said smiling sadly. Then he grinned. "Over there they got hot chocolate. I'm planning on stopping by their on my break."he said.

"Yeah just don't be here."his boss said.

"Fuc-" I started to say but Sammie pulled me along.

We saw Derrick almost falling asleep. "Hey!" I yelled startling him.

"What the fuck are you two doing here?"he asked rubbing his eyes.

"What do you mean?" I said starting to sing that song and Sammie and him glared at me.

"Sammie is sick and your singing that asshole's songs." Derrick said yawning.

"We want hot chocolate " I said completely ignoring him.

"I'm not giving you guys jack."he said.

"DERRICK YOU WILL BE FIRED IF YOU KEEP SLEEPING ON THE JOB!" a booming voice said making my ears ring.

"Yeah whatever Bob." Derrick said getting some hot chocolate. "Here's your stinking hit chocolate." Derrick said passing one to me then Sammie.

"Yuuum." Sammie said and he looked a little bit better.

"Do you mind if we stay over here a bit?" I asked.

"If you want to deal with the demon Bob then knock yourselves out."he said getting his phone to text probably Jamie. "Jamie is almost gonna be on break and so am I." Derrick said grinning.

"I thought you were already on break with you sleeping." a guy said with blonde pale hair and eyes icy blue.

"Bob I was not sleeping I just had my eyes closed breathing." Derrick said and Sammie and I laughed.

"My name isn't Bob."the guy said slanting his eyes.

"You look like a Bob, sound like a Bob, talk like a Bob, walk like a Bob, so you must be a Bob." Derrick said and the guy's jaw hitched.

"I hope you know I'm not firing you because one it's a holiday, two I'm trying to be ni-"he didn't get to even finish that word.

"Nice psh." Derrick said.

"Derribear!"a voice we knew to well while Derrick turned red as Jamie ran to him and hugged him.

"Wha-What are you doing here?" Derrick asked flustered.

"To see you I think." I said and Derrick glared at me while Sammie bit his lip.

"I told you I was on break." Jamie said pulling back then waving at Bob.

"Hey Lenny." Jamie said.

"See not Bob how cone your boyfriend has manners but you don't?" Lenny said rolling his eyes.

"Anyway let's all go on a double date." Derrick said smirking at Sammie and I.

"Who said you were on break?!" Lenny said glaring at Derrick.

"I did, byeeee." Derrick said grabbing me, and Jamie and then Jamie grabbed Sammie and we ran.

We all laughed as Lenny yelled and we ran.

Sammie's POV
I was out of breath once we got on the elevator. I glanced at Vincent to see him laughing with the others.

How the hell did I meet these crazy people. I smiled to myself. Vincent is like an earthquake. He shook up my world and I didn't even know he was gonna come. It's like where the hell did he come from? I smiled more.

"Vincent." I said and he turned grinning.

"I-

And that is how we shall end this hahahaha. I'm so EVIL. But you guys love it lol. Peace out my potatoes.