four

I woke up and immediately remembered about my date with Aaron. Hopefully he will understand that even though it was for a video, I still like him and I never would of had the guts to ask him out myself.

I jumped out of bed and went to the bathroom to get washed up. I brushed my teeth and got a shower. I got out of the shower and blow dried my hair and just put on some comfy clothes. I went out to the kitchen to find Jenn and Andrea cooking.. Oh god this can't end without a fire.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked.

"Well we decided to make breakfast for you because your our guest" Andrea said pulling a piece of burnt toast out of the toaster. Jenn and Andrea looked at each other and then me.

"Do you wanna just go to chipotle?" Jenn asked. Me and Andrea shook our heads and Jenn shut off the stove and grabbed her keys. "Let's go"

We got into the car and drove to chipotle. We parked and then walked inside. When we got in we order our food and sat down. I looked at the stuff I ordered on my tray.

"What's wrong Cara?" Jenn asked me when she noticed me looking around the table weirdly.

"Oh nothing I just forgot my drink, I'll be right back" I said.

I got up and walked to the front where we ordered. I noticed 3 boys ordering in front of me so I just waited until they finished.

After they order they turned around and I saw their faces.

"Oh hey Cara" one of the boys said. It was Ethan. I haven't saw him since the time at the airport.

"Hey guys what's up?" I asked looking at Ethan and the other two, Grayson and Jack Dail.

"You know just getting something to eat, what about you?" Grayson said.

"Yeah same. Me, Jenn, and Andrea came here for some breakfast but I forgot to order a drink" I said laughing. The boys laughed at me for forgetting a drink.

"So are you doing anything tonight?" Ethan asked.

"Well actually yeah, I'm hanging out with a friend."

"Oh what about tomorrow night?" He asked.

"Umm I don't think so, why?"

"Well i was wondering if you wanted to come over our place and hang out. We're having a little get together"

"You mean a party?" I laughed.

"You could call it that" he said. "So will I see you there? You can invite Jenn and Andrea too." He said.

"Yeah sure." I said.

"Here I'll give you my number and I'll text you with the details" he said and put his number in my phone.

"Smooth" Jack laughed. I looked at him confused and he just smiled at me and looked at Ethan.

"So we gotta go but we'll see you tomorrow" they said.

"Yeah totally" I waved and finally ordered my drink.

After I ordered I went back to the table to find Jenn and Andrea half done their food.

"What took you so long?" They asked.

"Well I ran into Ethan and Grayson Dolan and Jack Dail, and they invited us to a party at their place tomorrow night." I told them.

"Wow girl your really getting the hang of the L.A. life." Andrea said.

"I could get used to it here."

We ate our food and went back to the apartment and just watched movies and chilled for most of the day. We watched all 3 high school musical movies, mean girls, and she's the man. We looked at the time and it was six o'clock.

"I have to get ready" I said jumping off the couch and running to my room.

"So how excited are you for your date, on a scale from 1-10" Andrea asked.

"I'm not even sure if he sees this as a real date. He doesn't even like me like that. I mean he barely knows me" I said.

"Come on, we both know that's not true. Why else would he say yes?" She said.

"I guess your right"

"Yeah that's the spirt! Besides, what's not to like?" She said making me smile, "now let's get you ready for that date!"

I did my makeup first. First I put on some foundation and powder, then I contoured a bit. Then I put on a pretty brown coloured eyeshadow and a thin layer of eyeliner on my top eyelid. I put on mascara and then a nude lipstick.

Then I moved to my hair. I curled it and left it all down. It went down a little bit past my shoulders. My hair is normally long but since the curls were so tight it looked very short. I got dressed and put on a pink/cream coloured dress with a thin black belt (in the picture). I put on a bracelet and necklace and grabbed my black bag.(also in the picture).

I checked my phone and saw a text from Aaron that said he was on the way. I smiled and went out to the living room to show Jenn and Andrea.

"Cara! Omg!! You look so beautiful" they both said staring at me, not in a creepy way.

"Thanks, Aaron texted me saying he's on the way"

"Didn't you tell him you would pick him up?" Andrea asked.

"Yeah but he said it would probably be a better idea if he picked me up considering I don't really know my way around" I laughed.

Then there was a knock on the door.

"I'll get it it's probably Aaron" I said.

"No!" Jenn yelled. I looked at her confused. "Go back in your room. Me and Andrea will answer the door and you can make a grand entrance"

"That's so cheesy, I'm not doing it" I exclaimed. Andrea looked at me and walked over to me.

"I got her! Jenn answer the door" she said and dragged me into the room. "I don't care if it's cheesy or not! It's cute! Now let me get a picture." She said and grabbed her phone and took a picture of me.

"You sound like my mom" I said rolling my eyes.

"They grow up so fast" she said in a sarcastic tone. Then we heard Jenn yell.

"Cara there's someone here for you" she said.

"Hmm I wonder who that could be" I said sarcastically and opened the door and walked out.

~•~

Hey guys, I know that chapter was probably boring but I swear there's gonna be better stuff happening very soon.

Comment what you think!

10 votes/comments = new chapter!:)