Billdip~ Books are stupid (lemon)

I really don't know what happened.

One minute I'm just sitting on my bed reading a book, and the next thing I know I am pinned down with someone thrusting into me.

And that someone was Bill. He hated the idea of a book getting more attention then him. And now I was paying for it, in a pleasurable way.

I was on my back writhing and shaking in pure pleasure as his thrusts racked my whole body. We had done this before, but all the other times he was some what gentle.

His grunts could be heard, along with my moans and gasps. His member sliding in and out of me rhythmically, and my walls clenching around his member.

And in an instant I felt him hit something, something inside me that make me gasp and yelp in pure pleasure. I trembled as he hit that same spot, making me see white spots.

"You..ung..you like that...hah...Dipper?" He asked between grunts and groans. "Gah! Hah...ah!" I moaned and shook with pleasure, feeling my own member twitch with every thrust.

My arms that were holding me up gave out, making my upper torso fall to the bed. My bottom still in the air with Bill thrusting in and out me at a animalistic pace.

I felt a hand let go of one of my hips and snake around my waist. I felt the hand little grasp my member, making me gasp at the sudden pleasurable touch. Bill continued his thrusts as he began to slowly slide his head up and down my member.

I let out a long, shakey moan as I felt the pleasure begin to build up inside of me. I felt a small hot coil in the pit of my stomach. I could tell Bill felt the same as his thrusts became more random and erratic. His grunts getting louder and his moans became shakey.

I gripped at the bed sheets, my face pushed up against the cushions as I kept my bottom in the air. At this angle he was definitely hitting deep inside of me, making me see stars and my own moans become louder.

"Hah...Dipper,..next time...ngh..when I...mm..I talk to you..you hah..answer me..got it?" He stated while thrusting into me, thrusting harder and deeper at his last words. His hand was now vigorously pumping my member, the precum leaked out profusely.

His other hand reached up to my head and tugged at my hair causing my head to lean backwards. "Got it?!" He hissed in my ear, causing me to whimper and moan. "Hah..ah..Y..yes!..ah!..yes!" I yelled out, the coil in my stomach on the brink of bursting.

"Heh...good, now..unf...cum for me~" he whispered in my ear, causing me to go over the edge.

I let out a long, high-pitched, shakey moan as the coil burst and sent waves of pleasure throughout my body. I shook as my hot, white, seed shot out of my member in spurts and landed on part of my stomach and bed.

Soon after I felt Bill's member twitch inside me, then I felt his hot seed shoot up deep inside me. The feeling was different, making me moan at the sensation of being filled up with his seed. He slowly rode out our highs and pulled out, his seed leek in slightly from my opening.

I was still panting, my eyes half lidded as a wave of tiredness washed over me. My eyes closing and before I felt sleep overwhelm me feel Bill shift next to me.

Bill's body moved around uncomfortably as he felt as if he was laying on something hard. Bill got up for a second before grabbing the culprit and throwing it across the room. The object colliding with the wall and floor with a thud.

"Stupid book." Bill mumbled as he too fell asleep holding me in his arms.

Man, don't you just love one-shots? Welp, hope you enjoyed! Messege me your reguests if you have any! And remember to Keep Reading! ~Dawn M