When Worlds Collide: Book Three, Fire

The long lost legend has been found. Everyone thought she was just that - a legend, an old story told to put children to sleep. She was just a figure, someone who (so the folk tales said) would bring victory of the everlasting war to whoever she sided with. 

Sam is in emotional turmoil. She's been stuck in the Avatar world for what seems like forever, and now the only friends she has are Zuko, the newly returned Fire Nation prince, and Iroh, who is now in prison for crimes against his nation. She is now forced to stay in the palace, except for rare exceptions. 

All she wants is to be back among her Team Avatar friends. The only hope she has is the day of Black Sun, when her friends had planned to invade the Fire Nation. 

But, now that she and Zuko are seeing each other more and more, even she can't deny the ever-present sparks that make themselves more known by the day. But she promised to hate him. How could she not, after all he’s done? But he’s there, and she’s always, always conscious of that fact. 

In the third - and final - installment of When Worlds Collide, Sam has to make a choice. Several choices. Who will she choose? What will she choose? Is Sam doomed to never see her family again, or will she be returned to her own world, never to see her new friends and home again?

Disclaimer: As much as I wish, I do not own Avatar: the Last Airbender, or any characters related to.