Chapter 7 - Accident?

[Mitch's POV]

Days passed by. It was two days before the candle vigil. Jolie and Kena were deciding on visiting my parents up north for a bit to plan the rest of the funeral.

Annabeth and i were staying at my house to weatch over Parker while their gone. The band was planning the candle vigil.

I was able to get the hang of being a ghost, even become solid once in a while, but i decided to remain invisible.

Parker, however, can see me (Dog instinct, i guess) so i wasn't that upset with it.

One thing i did learn and it was from Annabeth's mom.

"Sometimes, the spirit of a dead individual can't rest until it does something right, from the moment of his/her death."

Sounds like something from The Crow, but it sounds like something right.

Lately i felt like i had to do something right.

Annabeth was lookign through some more spirit books when suddenly there was a knock at the door.

I followed her and we opened to an officer.

"Mrs. Lucker??" he asked.

'I'm a friend. Mrs. Lucker is out of town until tomorrow," Annabeth said.

"Yes, well, we recovered her husband's motorcycle and we able to repair the pieces. Would you mind signing for them??" the officer asked.

"Yes, of course," Annabeth said, then signed somethign before the guy left. I looked out, and saw my motorcycle.

It was scratched, but back together. Then again, it really didnt break or blow up. It just got scratched. I can remember ridign it and not being able to stop, who knows why. But i don't remember using breaks, that's for sure.

"Might as well get this in the yard," Annabeth said, and began rolling the motorcycle to the backyard gate, but then stopped.

"Mitch," she said and kneeled down, lookign at something, then saw her kneel down.

"What??" i asked.

She then reached out and pulled something out. It looked like a cut wire.

"Its the break wire. Someone cut it, you can actually see it," she said.

I looked closely, seeing the wire actually was cut. As if someone for wire cutters and snapped the thing.

"Wh-What does that mean?? i asked.

She gets up.

"You're death wasn't an accident, Mitch. It was murder," she said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for taking so long in updating this story.

New chapter coming as soon as possible.

FEEDBACK!! ^.^=