Chapter Six

A/N Mwahahahaha! Sorrynotsorry about all the cliffhangers, they're just too much fun. I have a lot planned for this story, so expect even more cliffhangers!

~Sofaloofa

"So I can kill you."

Your eyes widened in shock at hearing those words, your snappy moody suddenly melting away into a puddle. Why the hell would he want to kill you?! Why you of all people?! You gulped, and attempted yanking your arm from his grasp, but it was an iron grip. He twisted his hand, and you yelped loudly, he dragged you out of your cell, and past Sam's cell.

"Don't worry!! We'll come and get you, I promise!!" Sam yelled. You looked over at him, doubtful of his ability to fulfil his promise, as you were dragged through double doors into a new room. You were dragged to a menacing-looking chair, which had straps for your feet, chest, hands, and neck. You struggled once more against Crowley's grip, but it was no use. He forced you into the chair, and that was when you noticed the other people standing in the room, focused around the exits. Crowley noticed your staring and grinned.

"Just some security. Can't be too careful." He said, and walked over to a cart holding an array of different tools and weapons, examining each one carefully. You gulped.

"You're probably wondering why I want to kill you. Ha, well, I guess I'll tell you. Your family always was big on secrets, it's no surprise they never told you." Crowley said, picking up a knife, and running his finger over the blade. Your heart was now racing, pounding so loud you were sure that he could hear it. A bead of sweat rolled down your forehead.

"There are many prophecies that say about the same thing. One of your blood is supposed to take the throne and rule hell for all eternity. I can't have that, now can I? Lucifer spent a long time trying to kill off your blood, but as evidence by your existence, he failed." Crowley walked over to you with another knife in hand, a small smirk evident on his lips.

"So I'm finishing what he started. I've already got everyone else, but you were a tricky case. Always dodging death like you had a guardian angel. So I settled for something new." He grabbed a bottle full of water, and splashed it on you, causing pain to flood through you as you screamed. The smirk grew wider as you gasped for breath.

"I thought, 'if I can't kill you, someone else can,' and my little scheme was born. A curse. A strong one, too. Undetectable by everything. You were supposed to have all the signs. Holy water, black eyes, the whole shebang. Of course, there was one little defect..." Your mind immediately went to the trap that was supposed to hold you in, but didn't. That must be what he was talking about.

"I thought that if I cursed you like that, the Winchesters would find you- which they did- and kill you- which they didn't. I honestly am a little disappointed in them." Crowley ran the knife against your shirt, cutting it open at the stomach. You bit your lip, praying to God that he would be quick and just kill you already. But that didn't seem to be happening anytime soon.

"I think I'm going to savour your death- make it nice and slow. This is an accomplishment after all. And believe me when I tell you, dying at my hands will be a lot worse than at the Winchester's." Crowley said, and made a bad cut into your stomach. You cried out, feeling him make another cut, mand another, and another, each one worse than the last. You began screaming, red filling your vision as he made more cuts. You felt him stop, straightening up as he put the bloody knife back on the cart. It was sickening, seeing your own blood like that, but you couldn't move. Couldn't get out of this terrible place and back to your normal life. Your long-missed, normal life.

Crowley picked up another knife, the blade's edge serrated and curved. You gulped, closing your eyes in preparation for more pain. But there was a sudden exclamation, drawing Crowley's attention away from you.

"Hey ass-butt!"