"Bon appétit." I put some posts on a plate and set it in front of him 20 minutes later.

"Gonna get me something the drink?"

I sighed.

"What would you like to drink your majesty?"

"Water." I did as told and got him some water. "Thank you." He finally started to eat while I just leaned against the granite counter waiting for him to finish so I could leave. But my stomach started to growl so loud he could here it. It growled and it growled... and it growled. I could tell he was getting aggravated.

"Here." He sighed pulling out a chair.

"What?"

"Come eat." He pushed his plate to the pulled out chair.

"I don't need to eat." I put my hand up.

"One needs to eat three times a day, a little protein bar in between."

"Niall, it's very nice, but I'm not an athlete don't make me eat like one."

"Kamryn!" His voice boomed "come eat!"

"Okay." I jumped and scurried over to the table.

"It's good isn't it?" He smiles after watching me take a bite.

"Well uhm, I am the one who fixed it."

"Yes, and I complimented you."

"Thank you." I smile but continue to carefully yet slowly eat the posta.

"You seem uncomfortable." His brows furrow.

"It's noting."

"Tell me."

"I've never set in a chair this fancy. I'm afraid to spill something on it."

He took a minute to chew on the inside of his cheek.

"Spend my birthday with me."

"What?"

"My birthday is Tuesday. Would you like to come to my party?"

"Don't you have your play mates for that?"

"Okay one: I'm not 6 they are team mates not play mates. Two: I think it'll be fun, you need to liv a little."

"A 6 year old has birthday party's." I mumble barely loud enough for him to hear as I grab the now empty plate to take it to the sink.

"It's not even a birthday party, the lads are coming over and we're just gonna hang out."

"Why do you want me to come?"

"Because."

"Because why?"

"Because." His chair scratched against the wooden floor as he got up and came behind me. "After all the boys are gone, you and me can have a little extra fun."
His hands found my hips as he whispered in my ear.

"No." My breath is shaky. "Ahhhh oh my god!" I jump out of his grip when I fill something fuzzy at my feet. "What is that?"

"Shut the fuck up, relax its just Charlie!" Niall pick up a white and brown dog. It looked to be a Maltese shih tzu.

"Awwww he's so cute." I pouts as i scratched behind his ears. "Hi Charlie."

"But you should come! To my birthday party." Niall puts the dog down.

"Why?"

"Just come?" His hands reach behind me. I thought he was going to hug me but instead I felt his hands pull the waste band of his boxers up. "Your boxers are falling down." He smirks.

"I'm going to change." I leave to go back to the bathroom so I can't put on clothes.

Niall Horan_______________

"Thank you for the posta." I call as she shuts the bathroom door to change.

"I get the feeling thats sarcasm."

"It's not." I groan, and I don't know why but it wasn't.

Maybe it was because it was actually very tasty and it reminded me of how my mom used to fix pasta. Although I wasn't staring at mom half naked and in my boxers....

"Ow crap."

"What did you do now?" I groan.

"Nothing." She opens the door to throw my boxers at me.

"Thanks. So you wanna come?" I ask.

"No, Niall I barely know you! I don't know why you want me to come so bad, but I don't want to be your friend! We are too very different people! I'm not coming to your little boy party." That was the last thing she said before she shut my door and left.

I asked myself why I wanted her to come. It's so interesting to watch the way she does things. It's very different from my life style. The entire time she made the posta, she was trying to be as quit as possible. Trying not to mess anything up. Her personality fascinates me as well. Nice, sweet, does what I say just because she's a nice person and wants to meet someone's needs to make them happy. Or was it just because she was intimidated by me?

Damn Niall shut the fuck up, what are you some kinda love sap now?
••••••••••••••
A/N Second chapter hope you like it.
~Bailey❤️