Mind-Controlling Pizza

One of the ways to get detention...

~~~

"I DON'T CARE I LOVE IT! *dances*"

Teacher: What are you doing?

Me: I DON'T KNOW BLAME THE MIND-CONTROLLING BURNT PIZZA SERVED IN THE LUNCHROOM! *continues dancing*

Teacher: What?

Me: *sings* YOU'RE FROM THE 70'S BUT IM A 2002 BISH! I DON'T CARE, I LOVE IT!

Teacher: You're about to get detention if you don't stop-

Me: IF YOU STOP MEH YOU WILL GET BIRCH-SLAPPED! AND KILLED WITH FIRE! AND NAIL POLISH (because no one can stand the smell)

Teacher: *writes a referral for the office and sticks it on my forehead*

Me: Wait wut?

Teacher: Like you said, blame the pizza. NOW GO.

Me:jsjjsjdjsdsdskjdeiwufuwqeihfweu NU.

Teacher: I WILL DRAG YOU INTO THAT OFFICE IF YOU DON'T-

Me: I'd like to see you try.

Students: OHHHHH 360 NO SCOPED! REKT! WHAT ARE THOSEEEEE! wefhheouwfsudhfdjsahvrujlasnjdaljdvnlajdskvnskldavnsjlznvuas YESSSSSSSSS!

Teacher: *gives up and jumps out window*

Students: YAYYY NO SCHOOL!!!

Me: This is middle school, people. So this just means WE GET TO DO WHATEVER THE HELL WE WANT FOR *reads clock* 25 MINUTES!

Students: PARTAYYYYY!!! *confetti/ripped up paper*

Me: *blasts loud music from the teacher's computer* PARTY PARTY PARTY!!!

Students: *running around the room*

Me: *watching anime in the corner like a sorta innocent person so I don't get expelled*

~~~

I swear, if one of you tries this at school and doesn't get detention or worse...

YOU ARE A FUDGING HERO.

I will seriously call you Senpai if you give meh proof that you actually did this and didn't get in trouble. XDDD

(seriously don't do this its not worth it XD)