Ch 1: Someone New

Lucy's P.O.V.

I slowly opened my eyes to see the bright sunshine through my curtain covered window. "Oh my god!" I yelled. What time is it? Why did I sleep so late? I went straight to the bathroom leaving my extremely comfortable bed behind. I quickly turned on the shower and got undressed from my lime green pajamas.

After I finished showering I got dressed, made my blonde hair into pigtails and headed out. My keys and whip were placed carefully on my belt. I ran towards the guild hoping that nobody would notice that I woke up late. Slowly opening the doors, I saw everyone in a small crowd yelling from excitement. "What's going on?" I asked confused "Lisanna came back!" shouted Happy. Lisanna? Who's Lisanna? I turned around and saw Natsu hugging a short white haired girl. My blood boiled at the sight. Why am I getting angry? He is just my friend. "You must be Lucy" said the girl staring at me. I nodded and said "Lisanna, right?". She hugged me right away and whispered in a sweet childish tone "Yup, nice to meet you"

Everyone seemed so happy from Lisanna's arrival. Well who wouldn't be glad about their old friend's arrival? Natsu and the rest of the guild didn't even seem to notice I was there with them. I stood up from my chair and left. All I could think of was Natsu and Lisanna. Do they have feelings for each other? Natsu did seem very happy about her being there and she seemed to be having a blast with him at her side. Maybe it's just my imagination.

I went back inside my house. "What a day" I mumbled. I took off my boots at the door and hurried to my room. I uncovered my bed sheets to check if a sleeping Natsu was there but nobody was around. Not even Happy. I sat down on my bed with a small frown painted on me. I want things to go back to normal. I don't want someone else being with Natsu. What am I saying?! He isn't my boyfriend or anything! Plus its only the first day, I'm sure everything will be wonderful tomorrow. Then why do all these thoughts come to my head? I'm being so weird today. I wasn't in the mood to change my clothes, so I just layed down. I knew I couldn't sleep, but I least I could try. I hope everything goes back to normal soon. I'm praying, I really don't want to get hurt again.