Logan Couture (San Jose Sharks)

The pride and joy of Logan and I's 3 year marriage was the jersey. Yes, "the jersey." That's what we called it. Logan was playing on Valentine's Day, and he wanted me to wear the jersey to show that I was his valentine. I remember receiving what I thought was a regular jersey, but ended up changing my life forever.

Flashback: 4 years ago
I woke up to the fairy lights turning on in me and Logan's room. I opened my eyes and saw my boyfriend, grinning in the doorway. There was candles all over the floor and on tables, a huge stack of presents next to my bed, and Logan in the doorway with a large present box and a tray of breakfast. "Happy 21st birthday baby!" he exclaimed and walked over to the bed to give me a kiss. "Thank you, love." I said grabbing the food from him, taking a bite out of the pancakes and a sip of chocolate milk. "Mmm." I smiled. I ate for about 5 minutes when Logan spoke up. "Open your presents, girly!" he giggled and I smiled, reaching down to open the first of 5. The first one was a pair of lulu lemon leggings. Mine had ripped and Logan knew I needed new ones. I kissed him as a thank you and grabbed the 2nd one. The rest of the gifts consisted of a lulu lemon and pink gift card, some new charms for my pandora bracelet, a pair of Bailey bow uggs, and a sharks sweatshirt. I'm from Florida, and so the only things I have to keep me warm are thin blankets, and that's an issue when our house gets cold. I thanked Logan when he grabbed one more. "Wait babes, I have one more." I smiled at him and grabbed the box from his hand. I teared open the paper and Logan started getting seemingly nervous. I opened it and saw a Couture jersey. I was confused, I already had at least 3. "Turn it around, silly." I turned the jersey around and sure enough on the back is written "Mrs Couture." In the number 3, it says in Logan's messy handwriting, "Y/N. I hope you like this jersey. I love you. Will you marry me? Logan." I looked up, tears looking in my eyes to see Logan getting off the bed and bending down on one knee, grabbing the ring from his sweatpants pocket. "I love you baby. Marry me?" he asked and I nodded and grinned. He picked me up and spun me around. We were getting married.
Flashback over
I ran frantically around the house when Logan left. How can I not be able to find the jersey? This is gonna kill him. I looked aimlessly for an hour when I heard Logan come in the door. Tears started streaming down my face as I sat down on our bed, head in my hands. "He's gonna leave me and our child. He doesn't even know about the kid." I thought. Logan came running up the stairs when he heard my tears. "Love bug," he said referring to me as the nickname he'd made for me when we first started dating. "What's wrong?" he asked. "I-I c-c-I'm pregnant." I stuttered out, surprised at how blunt I was with myself. "What?" he asked, a smile appearing on his face, tears appearing in his eyes. I nodded and he grinned and pulled me up from my spot on the bed, wrapping my legs Around his waist. "Log, I can't find the jersey." I told him as I started crying, ashamed I had lost it. "Baby, it's in the Wash." he told me and I rolled my eyes. "Logan I'm not stupid. I've checked the washing machine a thousand times and it's not in there." I told him. "Did you try checking the dryer?" he asked. I  thought for a second and realized I hadn't. I released my self from his arms and sure enough there it was. The jersey was sitting in the dryer. "I washed it. I've been planning on you wearing it for days." he told me and I grinned. He just chuckled at my stupidity. "You, my darling, will be the best mother."