Rumors

SHELLY'S POV.

It was just a normal night for me, I got home from school and finished my homework, then I painted my nails so they would match tomorrows outfit, and finally I went through my social medias.

I heard a nock at my balcony door and look up from my phone. No one was there but I needed to investigate this. A pebble was on the ground and I thought of how that could have broken my glass doors! I lean over the railing and look below and see Bryce on my lawn. He could break my window any day.

"Hey Bryce come up to my room!" I yell.

A few seconds later he walks in my room. "Hi-..." He cuts me off and kisses me. This lasted for a few minutes and I enjoyed every one of them. When he finally pulls away I just stare at him.

"Shelly, this was a mistake I'm sorry. Please don't tell anyone," he says and storms out.

How dare he play with my feelings like that! In the end I will be with Bryce Loski and I'm doing everything I can to make sure of it...

LYNETTA'S POV.

This was a disaster. They were both here AND Skyler! I couldn't keep this a secret anymore. I needed to sit them down and talk with them.

I walk up to them and they look surprised to see me. Before letting them even say hi I grab them my the hands and pull them to the elevator, leaving Skyler behind.

Once we were in my room I sit on my bed and sigh, "I have to tell you something very important. I'm going to be blunt and just say it, I'm pregnant."

They both gasp, but Matt recovers and says, "I know we haven't been together long, but this is great! I'm will be a perfect father and, hopefully someday husband, for you and our baby. I'm just confused why you told Mike and me at the same time..."

"That's the thing," I whisper, "I don't know which one of you are the father. But before you say anything let me explain myself. It was at a party when me and Mike hooked up and I'm positive I was drugged. I thought he was Matt and I didn't do it on purpose," I explain.

Matt gets up to hug me and says he understands, I was drugged and they're almost identical. Mikes eyes were green and Matts were almost clear, like mine. I hug him back, tighter than I thought possible. I loved this man.

"What do you mean you thought I was Matt! Lynetta I'm the one for you can't you see!," Mike shouts.

"Dude you purposefully slept with my girlfriend?"

"Hell yeah, I was the one who drugged her. But bro I used protection."

Matt steps toward Mike and beats him up. I couldn't watch, so I sit in the corner and cry. I couldn't believe Mike drugged me! After a few minutes, Matt is done and grabs my hand and leads me to his room.

When we get there, Skyler is playing his guitar. He jumps up and floods us with questions. "Where's Mike? Where were you guys. Why is Lynetta staying here?"

"I'll explain tomorrow, just you go sleep in Lynetta's room and don't ask questions when you get there..."

"Whatever dude." Matt hands him the key and he leaves the room.

"So basically, I'm almost positive I'm the father. But we can't forget protection doesn't always work. I won't treat the baby any different if it's not mine. But can we please keep it?"

"Of course we can, your eighteen and I almost am so it's not like we are really young. I'm staying with my grandma because my dad cannot know! My parents got in a fight and Bryce warned me my dad would be coming to stay with grandma so that's why I'm here. I'm being home schooled so I can graduate and go to college still."

"That's great. I'll visit every weekend and facetime on weeknights. But it's late and you need to rest. I love you baby girl," he says then kisses my forehead.

Surprisingly I slept well and when I woke up, Matt's arm was around me and he was still sleeping.

I get up and decide to call grandma. I dial her home phone and when she picked up and I said "hi gram." I was surprised that she was a he and that he was my dad. "LYN?" he asks startled. Oh boy, why can't anything go my way.

BRYCE'S POV.

Monday at school was unbearable. Shelly walked up to me and said, "Hey Brycie. I had fun that night, we should do it again." she then walks off.

At lunch a group of girls walk up to me and ask, "Are you and Shelly official! It's all anyone can talk about!"

"What are you talking about?"

My question Is answered when I see Juli run out the building crying. This is just my luck. I get up and chase after her.

Juli wait the rumors aren't true I promise!"

she turns to me, her mascara smearing and cries, "I don't know what to think anymore." she then hops on her bikes and rides away. Me and Juli need a fresh start and we need it now...

Hi! This format is a little more wattpad traditional if ya know what I mean, but thanks for reading!