First Class Part 1

AN: Hey guys so while this will be a rather short chapter, I HAVE UPDATED YAYYYY!! Thank you my loyal readers for sticking with me through the break!
===================
SOUL'S POV:
Dear Death I am so bored!
Maka was lecturing me all day yesterday about how I should listen more, not go off with Black*Star and I should read more. Yeah like that's ever gonna happen! I was waiting for class to start when Professor Stein rolled in on his rickety chair. It got caught on the lip of the door again, like it does every day, and he was thrown from it. However today, he landed on his feet. Well, that's something I didn't ever expect to see. He walked over to his desk, but, instead of going on about dissecting some rare, priceless, or otherwise endangered species( or one of us), he told us to quiet down for his announcement. Before he could speak again I noted that Kid wasn't here, but Patti and Liz were, weird.
"Class I would like to introduce you to my daughter, Frankie Stein. She doesn't have a partner as she is both a meister and a weapon."
I gulped inaudibly as memories hit me.

Flashback---
I was only about 6 or 7 years old but I knew how much being proper and talented meant to my parents. I really wanted to make them proud like they were of my older brother Wes, but I wasn't perfect enough for them. I was wandering through a park when I saw a small girl with shaggy silver hair swinging on a swing alone. I introduced myself and that was it. We were best friends and met up as often as we kid in our park. However, one day my parents told me that we were moving and that all the stuff was packed. Before I could go see Frankie and tell her the news, my parents herded me into the car and we left. Little did I know, Frankie was waiting at our park all day that day, and still went there for a week until she didn't try anymore, figuring Soul, her best and only friend, got bored of her  and decided he didn't want to be friends with a loser like her.
End Flashback--

"Hello Soul."
And with that I gasped so loud that the entire class turned to look at me. I looked over the girl who I used to be best friends with. She had grown. She used to be tiny, she still is but she is now about 5'2" and her silver bob had grown out into silky waves. She still had her bolt,. She was a cute as ever. But why was Kid with her? And why did that make me jealous?

:::::::::
A/n: AND THAT IS THE END OF PART ONE! I promised it would be up by March 1st and it is! YAY! Hope you guys like it, but sorry it is so short. Love ya!
~minnie~