thirteen.

After the nice, fun, relaxing weekend with my friends, it was finally back to my fast hectic life during school.

Mr. Elias said that class was cancelled today, due to his wife having a baby. But, we still had to meet up with our partners and write the songs we were preparing.

Me and Justin decided to meet at a park on campus, and that he'd bring an extra keyboard that no one really used. After fixing my hair and getting dressed I made my way to the park.

"Hey," he smiled at me from the ground. "Hi," I started to giggle,"Why are you sitting on the grass?"

He grinned and shrugged,"I don't know. I like it down here, you should join me."

I playfully groaned,"It's dirty!"

He chuckled,"Just sit your ass down. A little dirt doesn't hurt anything," he gave me the most perfect wink I'd ever seen.

I blushed and crossed my legs, sitting on the grass. "You got your half of the song?" I asked him. He nodded,"What about you?"

I pretended to be offended and scoffed,"Well of course. How dare you even question me, Bieber?" I asked playfully, pushing him.

He laughed and pushed me back,"You're so stupid. Let's just get on with the song. All we need is a bridge, right?"

"Yeah," I pulled a notebook out my bag," I brought this so we could brainstorm."

"Okay," he took it from me and pulled a pencil from behind his ear. "Talk to me then. What happened after you and dickhead broke up?"

"Well, he started talking to this girl in our class. And what killed me was he looked at her the way he used to look at me. And it was this stare that made a girl feel like she was the only girl in the world. I never would've thought that he could make another girl feel like that. But he did. He told me he'd never treat another girl like he treated me, cause there was no one else like me. But he did. He stared at her like she was the only girl he'd ever seen, like he forgot all about his ugly ass ex Braelynn."

He gave me a sad look and began scribbling on the paper. "That's fucked up."

"Yeah," I agreed, trying not to hold my heart on my sleeve,"Enough about me. I haven't heard about your heartbreak experience. Well, only if you're comfortable enough to tell me."

"It's alright," he shrugged,"I guess I'll tell you."

"Her name was Emily. She was beautiful. I mean she had flaws and wasn't the basic stereotype beautiful, but I loved the way she looked. I was in love with her beautiful stretch marks that made her low key insecure, and I loved running my hands through her short natural curly haircut. She was so amazing, like man I loved her so called 'flaws'. But anyway, I made her feel special and she made me special."

"Aww," I said with a smile. "Yeah, everyone loved our relationship as much as we did. It made everyone smile when we walked in a room. But what I didn't know was that sometimes my friends were smiling at her instead of the relationship itself. I contradicted myself and made her get cocky instead of confident. We went out to a party and then I found her in the bed with two guys. I was crushed and I ran out before she even saw me."

I covered my mouth and let out a gasp, but I let him continue to talk. "The next day I told her what I saw and she shrugged. She said she didn't care that she hurt me. She didn't even care about me. She said that thanks to me she knew she was beautiful and excuse the language please but quote on quote 'She could get any nigga she wanted now'," he said making quotations with his fingers. "Bruh, oh my God Justin that's horrible I'm sorry," I apologized on behalf of his ignorant ex.