Chapter 1

Enjoy~

______________________________

~Y/n's P.O.V~

"Marinette!" I call out, seeing the blue-haired girl walking with Ayla.

"Oh! Y/n!" They both say, waving. I wave back with a smile.

"What's up?" Ayla whips out her phone and suddenly takes a picture of me. "A-Ayla!"

"Sorry Y/n but every time you're on my blog, I get a bunch of followers and likes" She says, smiling. I feel my face heat up. We head to school and I sit with Juleka.

"Hey Juleka" I say.

"Morning Y/n" She says, smiling. I reach over move her bangs out of her face.

"I love your face, Juleka" I say "You shouldn't hide it so much."

"Yeah!" Rose pipes in. I laugh and pat Rose's head as Juleka tries to hide her blush. I chuckle and I see the teacher walk in. Class starts.

~

Lunch rolls around and I meet with Marinette, but Chloe and her friend stop me.

"Hey we need to talk" She says, looking me up and down. Before I can respond, her friend, Sabrina,  drags me to the bathroom.

"Hey!" I say, but surprisingly this girl has a good grip. She hauls me to the bathroom and Chloe stands at the door.

"What do you want?" I snap, glaring at the blonde.

"I've seen you looking at my Adrien," She says "And you better back off"

"First of all, he sits all the way in the front so how can I see him? Second of all, he isn't yours nor is he mine" I say. "I don't like him."

Chloe hesitates and scoffs.

"Whatever! You stay away from him!" She shouts. I walk past her and out the bathroom.

"Fine by me!" I yell back. Marinette and Ayla sit by the bench talking.

"Hey, sorry I took long" I say, approaching the two.

"What happened?" Ayla asks. I sit in the middle of the two.

"It was Chloe" I sigh, pouting.

"That girl gets on my nerves!" Ayla says, frowning. I nod in agreement and we high five as Marinette laughs.

"We have science next, right?" I ask.

"Yeah ugh!" Marinette says "Why can't we just stay home?"

"Staying home won't get you a job Marinette!" Ayla says "And it won't pay your taxes!"

"Ayla! Quiet! I don't want to think about reality!" Marinette whines. I chuckle and watch the two argue playfully.

"What are you doing after school, Y/n?" Marinette asks.

"Hm, I'll probably head to the Museum and check some stuff out" I say, shrugging.

"For the millionth time?" Ayla jokes and I hit her on the shoulder playfully.

"Yes! it's my home!" I say, laughing.

"You really love to draw huh?" Marinette says.

"It's my life" I say, shrugging again.

"You remind me of Nathanael" Ayla says chuckling.

"Oh! That guy who sits all the way in the back?" I ask.

"You haven't met him?"

"Not really, he looks shy so I didn't really want to approach him" I say, sheepishly. They nod and we just about other things.

~

"Look at this technique!" I whisper as I stare at the Mona Lisa. I wish I can paint like that! I clutch my sketchbook close and smile.

I back away, still admiring it, until I stumble into someone. The person gasps and we fall on the ground. I open my eyes to meet bright teal eyes with a few red hairs.

"S-Sorry!" I say as I quickly get off the male. I look down to see Nathanael rubbing his forehead. I stretch out my hand for him to take but he looks at it and looks back at me. I give him an apologetic smile but he doesn't return it nor does he take my hand.

He quietly stands up and walks away to another part of the Art Museum. I look at him confused.

"Don't have to be rude.." I mutter. I look back at the Mona Lisa.  Whatever, I just can't wait to be an amazing artist!

~

"Look! It's Ladybug and Chat Noir!" I hear someone shout. I whip my head and see the two heroes. I smile widely and wave my hand, hoping they'll see me. The first to spot me is Ladybug!

"Hello!" She says, jumping in front of me. My eyes widen in excitement. It's Ladybug!

"Ladybug... " I say in awe.

"I heard your name is Y/n right?" Ladybug asks. My face heats up.

"Y-Y-Yeah.." I stutter. Ladybug knows my name!

"I've heard about you and seen you on someone's blog about me" She says, with a wink. I think my heart is going to stop. Then the familiar feline comes.

"Yo!" He says, turning to me and giving me a wink. My cheeks are practically on fire. He takes my hand and kisses it.

"Chat, you flirt" Ladybug groans, shaking her head. Chat Noir smirks and looks me up and down. He really is a flirt. Suddenly we all hear something beep.

"Well I gotta go!" Chat Noir says. The hero gives me a final wink and blows a kiss to Ladybug before he heads off.

"Stupid cat" She groans before giving me a smile. I take in her features, I have never been this close to the heroes. I notice her features resemble Marinette... a lot actually. If you replace the body suit to Marinette's regular attire and take off her mask. It's a perfect match. Weird.

"Ladybug... can I draw you sometime?" I ask.

"Yeah sure! Hm, how about tomorrow?" She asks.

"Great! Perfect!" I say. I give the hero my address. She waves goodbye and off she goes. I stand there for a couple of seconds before I catch my breath.

"Oh my God, I talked to Ladybug!" I exclaim. "And she's coming over to my apartment!"

A few people look at me weirdly and I blush. Let's go home. ((LETS GO HOME KANEKI))

~

I enter my apartment and close the door.

"Wow, what a day" I say, plopping on my bed. I live alone so I just throw my shoes at the closet.

"Much better" I say, smiling. Man, Nathanael was mean even when I said sorry. Maybe he's just that shy? I'll try to talk to him tomorrow and hopefully he won't ignore me and I can apologize properly.

____________________________

Here it is guys! A lot of you requested this and I made it! Next chapter coming soon!

Sorry for any mistakes!

Edited 1/13/19 6:09 AM