A drink and we're off

Start from the beginning

“Dimitri, sweetheart, it’s time to wake up” his lips curl up into a smile even though his eyes are still closed.

“I could get used to hearing that every morning for the rest of my eternal life” he almost moans. I smile and look around us. I can’t stop the laughter that follows.

“Well may I suggest the next time I say it, I think we should try it in a bed, not the bath tub” his eyes shoot open and he looks around.

“oh geez” he moans rubbing his eyes, “that explains what was dripping on my head all night” he sniggers turning around to tighten the dripping fosset.

“come on let’s get up” I say pushing myself up to sit up right. Owww! Everything hurts and I feel my face scrunch up with pain. Dimitri pushes himself up behind me quickly pulling me in closer. He presses a few light kisses on my neck as I stretch.

“you okay sweetheart?” he whispers.

“a little sore but I think so, what the hell happened last night?” I ask.

“you don’t remember?” he asks. I strain my memory trying to remember but all I remember is colourful lights loud music, smoke and Dimitri’s sexy body pressed up against mine on the dance floor – I almost moan at the thought of that again.

“nothing after about twelve thirty, what happened?” 

“well after a few more drinks you, Cas and Juliet decided that you would try out being strippers, you know in case this whole demon hunter thing doesn’t work out as a career” he laughs.

“oh please tell me I didn’t” I beg him to agree with me.

“doesn’t worry it was more like a strip tease and you only went down to your underwear” he states. Great now I look like a slut.

“Don’t worry, I liked what I saw” he growls as he kisses the back of my neck and manages to hoist us both up. I have to hold on to him as my sudden vertical-ness is a weird feeling. He hops out of the bath and lifts me up bridal style to get out.

“so what’s the deal with the bath?” I ask as he sets me down on the cold floor, it soothes my overworked feet.

“as far as I can remember you wanted to take a long hot bath with me and I tried to stop you but we sort of slipped in and fell asleep” he looks confused.

“oh how very classy of me” I say rubbing my head and walking to the bedroom.

“so how are you feeling?” he calls from behind me.

“like I’ve been run over by a truck! How about you?” I say pulling off the dress when I’m behind my changing wall thing. I pull on some grey sweat pants and a blue tank top. I grab a wipe and take off the smudged makeup.

“ugh don’t look at me I’m a mess!” I hide behind my hands due to the fact that Dimitri stands staring at me. He pulls my hands away and his lips crush down on mine. He lets go of my hands only to grab my waist. I snake my arms around his neck and run my fingers up through his hair.

“you look beautiful” he utters sternly kissing my forehead as he pulls away.

“hey while we’re here do you remember if anything happened last night, like this?” I say pressing a kiss to his lips.

“what, in the bathtub? No I’m pretty sure it didn’t.”

“oh well then why don’t we make up for last night” I whisper placing my head in the crook of his neck and placing light kisses up his neck. His whole body stiffens at my actions but with his hands still on my waist he pulls me away. He kisses my forehead.