eleven.

^^^^^Jaden^^^^

Justin.

After enjoying the rest of our dinner, we packed all our leftovers in boxes and went to our cars for the ride home. I can't deny, I had fun. But it took everything in me to ignore India's slick comments.

"That was nice," I told my girlfriend as I pulled out the restaurant parking lot. "Yeah, what took you and Bernice so long when you went to check on her?"

"It's Braelynn."

"Whatever."

"I just comforted her," I shrugged,"Stop making shit such a big deal." She scoffed,"Isn't that what a girlfriend is for?"

I quickly shook my head,"No. Not at all. You know exactly what I dislike in a girl, so why do you choose to act in that way?"

"How am I acting, Justin?" She asked. "You're acting like a dick to my friends! For what, though? What did Braelynn ever do to you?"

"She's trying to take you from me, obviously! And I'm starting to think you like her too, dammit!" She yelled at me, hitting my dashboard. I quickly pulled over to the side of the road.

"Get the fuck out my car."

"What?" She looked surprised. "Get out, we're done."

"We're not even at school!" I shrugged,"I don't even care, you can walk. Start now and you'll be there in an hour." She huffed and got out the seat, slamming the door behind her.

Before she turned, she stuck her head in the window. "Just one more thing, and then I'll go."

"What?" I asked, rolling my eyes.

"Look me in my eyes and swear that you don't have not even the littlest feelings for Braelynn."

"Get the fuck away from me," I rolled my eyes again and rolled my windows up before pulling away.

"That bitch is out of her mind," I mumbled to myself. When I got to a stop light I dialed my sister's number and put the phone on speaker.

"Hello?" I said, putting the phone down. "Yeah, what's up?"

"What're y'all doing once we get home?"

"Just gathering in my dorm and watching some movies, why?"

"Can I join?" I asked,"I have no plans for the rest of the night, and I hate being bored on Saturdays."

"Sure!" She said in an overexcited tone,"But your girl can't come." Her tone quickly went away.

"What girl?" I said, making her laugh. "Ha! You're funny! That snobby, stuck up hoe you brought to dinner," she snorted,"Wait, can she hear me? Hey, bitch!" She called to India.

I laughed, this girl had balls. I was proud to call her my sister.

"India's not in the car, fool," I said in between laughs. "Why not? I know you're not at the DAA yet."

"I'm not, she got thrown out," I told her with a big smile on my face.

Camari started to laugh out loud. "Oh my God! Listen, guys! *laughs* Tell me why Justin threw that bitch out his car!" They all started laughing and one voice stuck out to me.

"That's not funny, lemme see the phone." It was Braelynn.

"Hello? Justin?" I smiled,"Yeah?"

"Why'd you kick the poor girl out the car?" She said, probably trying not to laugh.