Chapter 3

OKay I haven't found the perfect person for Liz yet so if any of you have a picture or a celeb that could be her then please tell me. :D OKay well enjoy peps! Vote! Comment! I would love a comment! :D 

________________________________________________________________________________

Air blew across my face as I turned the pages of my family's photo album, my Dad's bright smile covering almost half of the photo's on each page. I smiled as I stared at him on each picture. Mom stood beside him in every single one too. And when I looked down, I was standing there too, Cheesing a 6 year-old smile. Dad always loved taking picture, saying 'Picture's are our memories'. 

He was right. I can't see him in real life but at least I can see him here, in these photos. Smiling and being happy. That's how I want to remember him. Not breathless on a hospital bed, pale and white as a sheet of paper, and that last tear that made it down his face before the cancer finally killed him. 

I let of a deep breath.

It's been seven long years since then, but I can't help but feel that it happened yesterday. That that pain will never go away. I felt incredibly useless then. I still do now. 

I closed the Photo album, unable to look through it and see my Dad's face anymore. I turned myself over on my bed so that now I was laying on my back. Staring up at a white, pale ceiling. 

I frowned. That ceiling looks just like my Dad. 

I shook my head left and right until my head began to ache. I wonder what Liz is doing? Hmph, probably sitting in class trying to figure out how she is going to escape school so that she could run over here and make me 'tell her everything!' I love Liz but she is such a gossip girl. 

I took a quick glance at the clock on my desk. It read, 2:47PM. Liz should be out of school now. And I'm gonna get killed for not staying in school once my Mom finds out I left early. Maybe she won't go psycho crazy on me... Maybe she won't even find out.

As I thought would happen, I heard a knock on my door. Well it was more like someone was beating it with a hammer. I decided to answer it before Liz broke a hole through it. 

I walked down the hall, passing pictures of my family reunion's and of course, my Dad. There was even a picture of Nate on the wall. I put it there when I truly, truly loved him with all my heart. I tried taking it down but just could never get to doing it. 

I placed my hand on the cold lock and turned it. Liz burst through the door without me even having to open it. 

"What the heck happened with you two?! Did Ty do something?! I'm gonna assassinate that kid!" I smiled and held the hand she had balled into a fist.  

"I'm fine you crazy psycho chick. I just became... a little unstable." I hushed out the last part. 

"Oh!" She put on the 'I get it' face and nodded. "It was Nate again wasn't it?"

I nodded and walked over to my couch and sat down, laying my head back so it could land on the pillow behind me.