Chapter Three <3

Not 100% Happy with this chapter but, oh well

_____________________________________________________________________________

Recap : "What happened?!!??! You fell and when I looked you were gone. I was so worried and confused that I felt sick to my stomach!" she stuck out the thermometer waving it around.

There was thumbing at the door. Mia's eyes were wide in terror. I pushed her to the corner. Covering her and cowering myself. Three bangs hit the door fiercely. And the door burst open.

Chapter Three

Two big burly men burst through the door and headed to the corner where I was hiding. 

"Please come with us Miss. Alexis" one man growled, "We don't want to take you by force." I looked around in terror and confusion. But soon turned into understandment and anger when I saw that Pike guy walk into the room, holding his archery equipment.

"William!" I heard Mia cry out, launching herself at him, "What's happening? You have to save my friend from those big guys!" She started tugging at his arm and leading him towards us. 

No! I though. I couldn't believe it. He walked over to me smirking, but I was pushing myself out the back door. 

"Where are you going?" Mia wondered aloud, "He can help you, he can help US!" 

"No he can't" I whispered, "He can't help me" 

"What do you mean?" she cried, "He's my boyfriend, the one I was telling you about this morning!"

"He's helping them out!" I said more forecfully, "He's with the big men and Head Mistress!" I broke into a sprint

Her arms dropped, as well as her mouth, but William kept walking towards me. He took an arrow out of his bag and aimed it at me. His arm pulled backwards and in one swift moment it shot towards me.

I ran, not looking back, but bracing myself for the impact. But it never came. I looked back to see Mia lying down, and William's eyes meeting mine, as he took it out of her back. jumping up and blocking my path.

"Move out of the wa-" I tried yelling before I saw her eyes widen at the impact.

She fell to the ground  as William went over to her, carefully taking the bow outof her, I was alittle relieved that she couldn't fell it coming out because she was paralyzed for a while. He brushed her hair away from her face, kissed her cheek, and jogged over to where I was standing. 

I looked behind me, but I was at the edge of a balcony, and I didn't want to fall this time because he was up here! He got closer, put his hands behind him and produced a pair of white, glowing handcuffs. Which could keep any vampires powers at bay for the time that they are on.

"Where am I going to go?" I wondered, while hiding my hands behind me back.

"You'll just have to see Alexis" he said while unlocking the handcuffs.

In one swift motion, I took my hands away from the back and swung them to the front and punched William with one of my hands. His head was flung back, I check but  hewasn't injured. The sudden surprise of it gave me enough time to try and run out the door.  I glanced at the floor, but Mia was not there, instead she was marching over to where William was,I hoped that she was heading there probably to give him a piece of her mind. But instead she hugged him, my mouth dropped open ad before I knew it, two big pairs of arms grabbed mine and started to handcuff me. Once they were on I was lifted up over ones shoulder and marched over to the office.

I kicked and screamed, but nothing worked. I was totally helpless, and the fact that I had no powers didn't help. My heart felt hollow, I felt nothing. It was bad enough that they thought I was allied with my brother, but that there was nothing I could do at the moment to change their minds. I limped and let them carry me off to wherever they were headed. My lifted my head, I could feel a headache starting in the back of my head, but I kept my eyes peeled ahead, glancing at the direction they were taking me. We walked past the front entrance of the school, and everyone was looking at me, anger, disgust and sadness filled their eyes. I glanced at them, but qucikly turned away. As we walked down the hall, more guards came to join me. Long dark hall after long dark hall we made it to a big black door. With the room number 349 stencils out in silver. One of the guards not holding me knocked using the door knocker, two knocks came from the other side of the door and it opened up.

I was lead through the door and sat in a old wooden chair. I haden't had much time to glance around because I heard another knock at the door, I didn't turn around as I heard the door squeek open, I didn't turn around as the footsteps echoed through out the room. I closed my eyes as they sat across from me. But I couldn't ignore when I heard the familiar words that I have been dreaming about for a long time.

"Alexis"

_______________________________________________________________________________

Author's Suckin Note:

Hope you liked this chapter. I'm not too thrilled about this chapter. I could name a list of things that made this chapter sucky. But.... Hopefully I'll be in a happier mood next chapter, which will be posted on....

Saturday October 1st - I think

Song of the Chapter - Danza Kuduro byu Don Omar

Link - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7zp1TbLFPp8

P.S That song is making me feel alittle better, if your in a bad mood maybe it'll help you. I've been stuck in this mood since early yesterday morning.

Well That's all for now. Keep reading.