7

My wolf is being so stubborn, all she wants is Austin. Thanks the Lord I can block her out otherwise my mood would worsen.

I've been so stressed out today thinking about everything. The helpful notes, my early parents actually being alive but putting me in that orphanage and school.

Physics is so boring. Mr Green keeps falling asleep in his chair, he needs to retire he is ancient. But I don't know.

Louis is talking to Kaitlin while I stare at the board. I break from my trance and look around, my eyes flickered to Chase the schools bad boy who is a cigarette and smoking.

I scowl at him, does he realise how fucking dangerous smoking is plus having a lighter in a physics classroom. I look away and notice something strange, the floor around the desks were wet.

I bent down and put my finger in in then brought it too my nose, gasoline. Shit. What's going on?!

Suddenly the window was opened and a stick that is set ablaze is thrown in hitting the gasoline. Everything instantly went up into flames.

Mr Green got caught in the flames while making everyone leave. Someone passes me pushing me down, I rolled onto the floor.

Everyone was out of the classroom, I noticed Louis carrying Mr Green before the door shut. I couldn't move, the fire was around me.

I had no escape. I coughed violently as the smoke burned my lungs, choking me. Well I would suffocate before burning, that's good. Not.

The fire touched my skin making me cry out in pain but I could make a noise. My lungs were closing up due to the smoke.

I coughed violently again before placing my top over my mouth. The classroom door opened and I saw Austin but Jace and Dylan were pulling him out forcefully.

"Go! Austin get out!" I screamed as loud as I could before collapsing to the floor. The heat is getting to my head and the smoke is choking me.

I heard the door close then the window smashed open. I saw a rock in front of me with a note tied around it, with trembling hands I read the writing.

'Jump! For god sake jump Maia!'

I stumbled to the window still coughing trying to get air into my lungs. I'm on the second floor and they want me to jump?!

Well it's better than dying in here. I quickly stand on the window frame not caring about the glass cutting my skin because that pain was nothing compared to the heat and smoke.

I jump without another thought and went I landed I bent my legs and rolled. The pain that shot through my legs was horrible but bearable.

I sit up and breathe in deeply, I almost moan at the amazing sense of the fresh air entering my lungs.

My skin is smudged with black smoke and I have cuts from the glass. I have multiple burns but I can see them healing before my eyes.

I try standing up but fail from a agonising pain in my leg. Suddenly I faint from all the agony.

_________________________