A New Home

(A/N): READ THIS FIRST!!! THE FIRST LIKE 4 CHAPTERS AREN'T ANYWHERE AS GOOD AS THE NEWER ONES JUST REMEMBER THAT SO AT LEAST READ UP TO CHAPTER 5 PLEASE!!!! thank you :3 The first few chapters will be shorter than normal because i originally started this as a school project, but after Chapter 3 everything will not be written previously, so they should be longer. Other than that, Enjoy!

"WAKE UP!" Goat Mom said. I assumed it was something important, so I quickly put together an outfit and ran downstairs. As I entered the living room, she began yelling, "CAN YOU EXPLAIN TO ME WHY YOU AREN'T IN SCHOOL RIGHT NOW," she began. "BECAUSE THE CALENDAR SAYS MONDAY!" I couldn't understand why she was yelling, but quickly realized the misunderstanding. " Calm down Tori, Winter Break, remember?" As she remembered, she began to calm down, and it looked as if she tried holding back tears. "I'm sorry, i never remember. I was never ready for this responsibi-" "HEY," I cut her off, "DON'T SAY THAT! YOU'VE BEEN..." I lowered my voice, "You've been doing fine. I mean it's only been three weeks since I fell down here, and you already put me in a school, a house, and i'm about to start my new job." She seemed better now. "I guess you're right, i shouldn't be too hard on myself." I gave her a big hug, and squeezed as hard as i could.

As she left for work I ran back upstairs, determined to do something during the break. After a long time of pondering, i thought of something great, something unheard of. I... was going to go outside. I searched my closet up and down, throwing out old, raggedy clothes, and i even found an old pair of jeans with a yellow stain on it. After about five minutes of searching, i had found it. It was what i called my "Cool Body," and I wore it whenever i wanted people to think I was cool. I switched outfits, ran downstairs, and opened the door.