Chapter 26: Fun in the Shower

Depuis le début

Natasha exhaled slowly, "Well, I think you should all start training as well. If he starts targeting you guys now it's only going to get worse later."

"As for you," Natasha shifted her gaze to Austin again, "You can't come."

"I know," he said with a sigh.

I didn't like that too much but I knew it was a good idea. What if we were training and Caleb came back? Not only could he hurt one of us but if he came back and learned of what we were doing that would be big trouble. Plus he wants to kill Natasha and that would not be good if he showed up at the same time she was around.

"So there's nothing you can teach him to help him get Caleb under control until-" I broke off, swallowing hard.

"There are few things I can teach," she said, looking helpless, "I'm afraid the only thing we really can do is let the possession run its course. But there are a few things I can teach him to make it a bit easier and maybe keep Caleb from calling all the shots."

"Well, I'm willing to learn," Austin said, a determined look on his face, "If this can't be stopped then I'll be damned if I can't spend my last moments doing what I want."

"I know, and I'll try my best," Natasha assured him before she turned to me, "You should come with him."

"Me?" I asked in surprise.

She nodded, "If Caleb were to come back, which he most probably will during his training, I'm afraid I'm going to need some help keeping him away." She smiled wryly, "Especially since he wants my head on a platter."

I nodded, thankful that I get to spend some more time with Austin. I flashed her a grateful smile and she returned it with a nod and a smile of her own.

"Okay, so what's this training about anyways?" Matt asked curiously.

"I'm just teaching her how to fight and stuff, you'll know more about it when we start training," she looked Matt over, "Which might be after you guys get some rest....and clean yourselves up."

Liam grinned sheepishly, "Werewolves are kind of messy, aren't we?"

Natasha laughed, "Only when you're Changing; trust me. I've seen Changes and it's not exactly a bundle of rainbows and butterflies. It's quite frightening actually."

Lena made a face, "Do we get ugly or something when we Change?"

"Only during the process of Changing," Natasha shrugged, "But after it's finished you just look like normal wolves...except much bigger."

"What happens during the actual process?" Kayla asked, sounding curious.

Natasha laughed, "Well, it's not pleasant. I usually looked away since it got kind of gory. Well, as you all must have realized by now it's just the shaking then the crying blood and scars on your arms and legs and back."