Our sweet little world

Ronnie's POV :

Brrr...brrr...
My phone vibrated for the seventh time now. I looked at my phone. It's Cait!! Why is she calling me? I told her that I will be in a meeting then why does she keep calling me? I think, I should take her call...

"Sir, what do you think about this proposal?"someone said. I looked at him confused. I wasn't listening to anything and was just staring at my phone.

I sighed.
"Excuse me for a second."I said getting up from my chair.

I went to the corner of the room. My phone started vibrating again. It must be something urgent otherwise why will she keep calling me when she knows that I am in a meeting.

I answered her call.
"Hello!!! Ronnie!!!"Cait said.
"Yes, love!!!"I said tensed.

She is calling me Ronnie instead of Ron or the nicknames she uses lovingly, it means she is angry.

"Why weren't you picking up my call?"she asked angrily.
"I..I am really sorry for that. I was in a meeting. What's the matter, sweetie?"I asked nervously.
"Matter!! I am leaving, come home, NOW!!!."she said angrily and hang up the call before I could say anything.

What happened now?? I should hurry up and get home.

I went back to the meeting and said, "We will end our meeting here and continue afterwards."
Everyone nodded and I hurried out of the office.

I got in my car and started the engine.

Cait and I have been married for five years now. We both got married the day after Bella and Andrew got married as they were going for honeymoon for a month and that meant I had to wait for a month to marry, which was hard for me to even think.

Uncle Paul wasn't ready to get Cait marry so soon. He said that he had to stay away from Cait for a month and he didn't wanted to let his one and only precious daughter go. He said that he will think about marring her only after six months! But, I was unable to live without Cait for a day forget six months. It was really hard but I convinced uncle and auntie. As for my parents, they approved as soon as they met Cait.

Cait is still my personal secretary, now too personal one..!! But she has taken off from work for few months.

I stopped the car on reaching our house. We live in the same house where our arguments and hatred turned into love. There were so many memories here that we couldn't leave the house.

I hurried and ring the door bell.
Mary, our house keeper and maid opened the door.

"Where is Cait? Why is she so angry?"I asked her tensed.
She was about to answer when Cait asked from inside, "Who is it, Mary? Is it Ronnie?"
"Yes, it's me!"I said and went in.

As soon as Cait saw me she stood up from the couch and came towards me. I looked at her nervously.

"Here, take your daughter. And your son is right there. Take care of them. I am leaving."she said angrily handing me our six months old daughter, Susan.

Yes, we have two kids. A three year old son, Travis and a six months old daughter, Susan. Bella and Andrew have twins, a girl, Grace and a boy, Michael, both of Travis's age.

My parents and Cait's uncle and auntie love Travis and Susan. My parents who never came for any family get together started making plans for family time after their grand children came in this world. For them Travis and Susan are the most precious in the world.

"Baby, I think...by..by mistake...you said your..you meant ours, right?"I said nervously.

She looked at me narrowing her eyes and said, "No!! He is your son because he is arrogant and rude just like you. And as for your daughter, she is his sister. So, if he is your son and she is his sister, it means she is your daughter. Now, I am leaving!" She started walking towards the door, I followed her.
"Sweetie, just tell me what happened? Please!!"I said sighing.