Fan Girl

February 1, Monday, 6am, Bulacan:

"Meng, dito na sundo mo.", Coleen calls out from downstairs before walking to the kitchen.

Maine runs downstairs with her things. "Hi Love!", she said with a smile and gives Richard a quick kiss on the cheek.

R didn't not smile back and responded with a plain "Hi."

"Love, may problema ba?" Maine started to worry.

"Wala. Let's go.", he said coldly.

M had no idea why he was acting this way. "Okay.", she said quietly.

They said their goodbyes to the family and got in the car.

'Love, maaga pa naman. Daan muna tayo sa condo. May kailangan lang akong kunin. Okay lang?", she said in a slightly nervous voice, still wondering what's wrong with him.

"Okay", again said coldly by R.

He drove quietly and she watched him, still thinking why he was so cold.

When they reached, M's condo:

She takes his right hand and looks him in the eyes. "Love, ano ba talagang problema? 2 hours na tayong magkasama pero 2 hours mo na rin akong di kinikibo.", she said, her voice breaking.

He looks at her. Seeing that she's close to crying, finally decided to clear the air. "Ikaw kasi, ano ba yung tweet mo kay Will Singe?", he asked with a sigh.

M smiled slightly. "He's jealous.", she thought. "Yun ba? Naku naman. Fan tweet lang yun. I'm a fan.", she said with a little smile.

"Bakit sabi ni Coleen kinikilig ka sa kanya tapos may emoji tweet ka pa?"

"Sus! Syempre, Love, nag-tweet back yung idol ko. Kikiligin ako. Di ba ganoon din naman mga fans mo, Alden Richards? Pero okay lang sa akin yun. Naiintindihan ko yun. Bakit ikaw selos ka?", she said, playfully touching his nose.

"Wag ka nga. Seryoso ako eh.", he said with a little "kilig" smile. "Sige na nga. Naiintindihan ko na ang pagka- fangirl mo pero selos pa din ako. Ano yung emojis? Para sa kanya din ba yun?"

"Sino bang kausap ko nung na-tweet ko yun?", she asked with a slightly raised eyebrow.

"12:24 am", he thought for a few seconds. "Ako.", he said trying to hide his "kilig" smile.

"E di sa'yo yun.", she said smiling.

"Paano ba? Hurt pa din ako.", he said with a little pout trying miserably to act like he's still angry.

She saw this and played along. She hugs him by the waist and looks up to his face. "Love, tama na yan please. Gusto mo kiss kita ng payb takes?", she said doing their "kilay language".

"Kulang yun. Napagselos mo ako eh, so dapat payb takes of payb sequences para sa payb episodes.", he said with a wink.

"Grabe sya! Sigurado ka bang okay ka na after nun?"

"Oo naman." He grinned.

She took a deep breath as if in preparation and said, "Okay. Game."

With his face lighting up, he playfully pulls her by the waist, "Lights." He inches his face closer to hers, "Camera." He moves even closer, brushing his lips on hers and grins. "ACTION!"