The Scavenger Hunt- LouisYouHottie One-Shot Competition

• Αφιερωμένο στον/ην daniwford

Cassie POV

I came home from being at the mall for two hours and one the door I saw a note it read:

Dear Cassie,

Dress for the beach and follow my clues. This is cheesy, I'm warning you. 

~Liam xxxxxxxx

Okayyyyyy I went in and put on a bikini it was white with orange patterns on it. I put on shorts and a tank top over it. I looked back at the note for any idea where the next clue would be. I thought for a while and assumed cheese. I go to the refrigerator and in fact see a note on it.

That was my first clue but can you find the next? I hope. Go to the place where we first met. 

~Liam xxxxxxxx

Starbucks. On the walk to Starbucks I heard birds chirping and felt the wind on my face. When I got to Starbucks I went to the counter.

"We've been expecting you." The man said handing me a note.

"Well that's not creepy." I laugh taking the note.

Ha you found the next note! Two more to go! Go to the place where we had our first "Date"

~Liam xxxxxxxx

I laughed remembering the "tip" I gave the waitress. So Nandos. I proceed to get a cab and go to Nandos. When I got to Nandos I went to the table we first sat at. Luckily no one was there so my job started easily. I saw the note right in the middle of the table. 

Red, Yellow, Green, and Blue what do those colors mean to you? Go to the place where there's trees and a lake.

~Liam xxxxxxxx

What the heck?! Then it hit me that little park. I basically ran out of Nandos and to the park. When I got to the park I was panting and out of breath. Now all I have to do was find the note.  I look around the whole little park until I find this giant oak tree, guess what was on it. The Note. Why is it always the last place I look?!  

Can we pretend that airplanes in the night sky are like shooting stars...

~Liam xxxxxxxx

What the Heck?!?! This one is even worst it's just song Lyrics! I decide there must be a second note and look around. On the other side of the tree I found the other note. 

Haha I knew that would confuse you. The keyword in that note? Airplanes.

~Liam xxxxxxxx

Well he could have just said that. I go to the street to catch a cab to go to the airport. What are we doing  at the airport. When I get there I go straight through the door. I see Liam standing in the middle of the airport holding a single rose. When I see him I run to him and he pulls me into a hug.

"You didn't have to send me on a wild goose chase?!" I jokingly tell him.

"Well how was I suppose to set this up with you in the house? Anyways happy 1 year anniversary!" He tells me giving me the rose.

"Oh My God I forgot all about that! I'm so sorry!" I gush. Nah who am I kidding I've been waiting all day to give him his present. 

"It's fine, love. But isn't remembering things like that the girls job?" He says leaning down to give me a kiss.

"So why are we here?" I change the topic.

"Oh well we have a week off so I thought let's go to fiji." He explains blushing a little.

"SERIOUSLY?!" I scream.

"Seriously. Now come on we have a 19 hour plane ride to catch!" He laughs.

"I don't have any clothes!" I say laughing with him.

"Oh but you do. Louis got your mom to pack your bag." He explains holding up a bag. How did I not see that?! Whatever.

"Well lets get this week started!" I giggle running to the gate. We go through security and all that stuff and get on a plane. We find our seats in first class and sit down. I get a box out of my purse and give it to him. 

"I was just kidding earlier when I said I forgot..." I explain handing him the box.

"I know you were. But thanks, you didn't have to get me something." He says opening the box. his eyes grows wide as he see's the watch.

"Happy anniversary!" I say leaning in for a kiss. 

~~ 19 hours later ~~

"So this is why you wanted me to dress for the beach." I say putting all the pieces together. 

"Yep! Wanna go for a walk on the beach? He asks. 

"Sure!" I happily reply. First we went to the hotel to put everything away and change. Once we were done we walked out of the hotel hand in hand and walked to the beach. when we got there we just walked along the shore and sneaked little kisses. I can't wait for the rest of this week!

All I have to say? The Scavenger Hunt was so worth it.