Chapter Eighteen

So yeah, this one is a bit long lol but oh well, I had a lot to write hehehehe

VOTE COMMENT and from now on you should just listen to the song on the side because obviously it will always have something to do with the chapter so yeah.... 

ENJOY!

~

Dustin's P.O.V

Memphis Dorian is my boyfriend. 

I was waiting out the front of Memphis' house, hoping to walk him to school. I was pretty much giddy with anticipation, I couldn't stand still. I'd barely slept because I was so happy. But also worried because, what if Memphis had changed his mind overnight? He was a private guy, who liked to hide his feelings, and I was the exact opposite. What if he didn't want me drawing too much attention to him? 

And that was fine, if he wasn't ready, I wasn't going to force him. I'd come out when I was ready, but I wouldn't force anyone else to. I had to tell him that if he wanted to keep us a secret, it was okay. That I wouldn't mind.

God, I was so nervous. 

All I needed was to see his face. As soon as I saw his gorgeous beautiful handsome face, all would be right with the world once more. So I decided to surprise him. I've actually been waiting out here for, about, twenty minutes, because I didn't know when he normally left for school.

I'd narrowed it down to two things. If Memphis came out of that house smiling, like really smiling, not some fake reassuring denial smile, then I was safe. But if he came out of that house not smiling...

Let's just hope it's the first one...

I tapped my foot impatiently, and hoped I hadn't somehow missed him. I mean, school started at 9, and it was 7:45, so surely I hadn't missed him? Surely not.

Oh, but what if the rain and everything yesterday has made him sick, and he wasn't coming to school today? 

My heart sank. No Memphis? Really? I slouched, and was about to take a step towards school, defeated, when the door clicked open. Memphis stepped out, but his back was to me as he closed the front door, I couldn't see his face. What a travesty!

God, he seemed to turn around in slow motion. I grew a beard and was contemplating a style for it in the time it took for him to turn around to look at me. But then he finally did. He was looking down at the ground, but as he took a step, he looked up, and his eyes rose up me waiting across the road from his house. 

A heart-stopping smile spread across his lips as our eyes met, and all my anxieties were washed away. 

YES! I ran full pelt at him and leaped into his arms. He was always so warm, and he always smelt good. I buried my face in his neck and clutched at him desperately. Then remembered I was supposed to be giving him space to, you know, come out of the closet. 

I jumped back down and stepped back, looking up at him sheepishly. "Morning," I mumbled, only half ashamed of my actions. 

Memphis chuckled, and my whole body felt it. He took a step forward, looking into my eyes, and  brushed his fingers through my hair.

"Morning," he said, half of his mouth curved up in a smirk. Then he grabbed my face, pulled me forward and kissed me. I melted into his touch and kissed him back without a care. 

Then he laughed, and pulled away, and I pouted.

Can't I just kiss him forever?

Without stopping?