The Revelation.

|| I TRIED TO UPLOAD THIS ON VALENTINES DAY, BUT I HAD SO MUCH GOING ON. ARRRRRRHHHHHH. I HAVE SO MUCH TO DO THIS NEXT WEEK. BUT I PROMISE TO HAVE CHAPTER FOUR UP BY WEDNESDAY BECAUSE THE POPE IS COMING AND I HAVE SCHOOL OFF SO. YAY! But, here is chapter 3! It overwhelms me with the views I receive. When it goes up by one I'm just like, "ommmgggg!!!" Sorry, I'm a loser. Anyways. ONWARDS. Feedback and reviews are welcomed!
_________________________________________

What the ...h-hell?
(Y/n) thought immediately when she heard those words come out of his mouth.
So this was a form of affection?
He was attracted to you like you were to him. There was something there that was unexplainable, but so obvious.
It wasn't just a bunch of shenanigans...
Those words echoed in her ear. It rushed through her body. It sunk in her bones.
(Y/n) let out a low sigh filled with relief. Snapping back to reality, suddenly the force that held her disappeared. Her muscles that one felt that aching sensation, became free.
(Y/n) felt his lips still grazing her cheek. It was a magical feeling. Surely she was never shown such affection from someone. All she received from boys at a young age was nothing but a form of harassment.
(Y/n) was a young intelligent girl. Many people saw that and were envious of it. Boys were especially envious of her because she was good at what she does. Flying was a passion, and training was an escape.
She would do what boys wouldn't. And the boys that would challenge her, she would do it better than them. When she became older, (y/n) found that Resistance boys weren't your type. Many boys secretly felt something for (y/n), but it wasn't to her liking. They were loud and arrogant. Something she definitely didn't like. People often assumed her dearest friend, Poe Dameron had a romantic relationship going, but they were just a great duo. Friends from the beginning to the end.

Once again, this was a different form of affection. Surely, this was a joke. The leader of the First Order did not have feelings for her despite what he just said...right?
(Y/n) slowly turned her head, as where he turned his. Kylo's lips brushed against hers before they finally pressed together.

Kylo was right, her lips were full and luscious. Blood rushed through (y/n)'s cheeks and her whole body. It was just a small spark, now igniting. Kylo's large hands moved to her cheeks, pulling her into the kiss more. It was a feeling that was infinite to them both. (Y/n) had no problem with that, she had longed for this for awhile, not even knowing why she loved him like she did.
Kylo longed for this too. Her movements, her touch, her scent...he all wanted it. It's true, he did want her.
This kiss continued on for what felt like millenniums. It's not surprising that both they both had no reaction to the banging on the sealed door.

(Y/n) and Kylo slowly with-drawled. Small pants of intensity and exhaustion escaped their lips. His brown eyes met with her (e/c) orbs.

Emotions built up in her. All emotions from these past moments and for moments to come.
Unknowingly to her, tears welled up in (y/n)'s eyes. Her gaze moved from Kylo, down to the floor.
It felt slow motion, from the moment he kissed her, and now, everything slowed down. She could clearly see her blurry vision clear up as a tear slipped away. It collided with the floor after a matter of moments.
The banging became louder and louder. It felt like something was actually happening. Like, whoever was so forcefully trying to get in, was close.

(Y/n)'s head snapped up to Kylo.
His eyes were locked on the door, but they quickly moved back to her.

Now...now it's bad.
(Y/n) could feel time speeding up. Moving out of its comfort zone. Reality slowly coming back...
(Y/n) felt like suffocating. Everything raced back to her.
She focused on his face. That damn handsome face. That face that pulled her safe...
"Kylo..." She said breathlessly.
"(Y/n)..."
And just like that, they couldn't remember what happened next.
_________________________________________