Chapter 13

I am watching a Greek God dance in my kitchen right now, he is swaying his hips to the music of none other than Taylor Swift.

The music was so load that he didn't notice me standing there, his wearing a pink apron but he is shirtless and right now I can see his back, his perfectly chiselled back and his magnificent dragon tattoo.

"Shake it off, Shake it off"

Taylor's voice resonate and then I took out my phone and film him.

After 30 seconds of filming he turned around and caught me.

"Oh no, you didn't.", bumuwelo sya at agad naman akong tumakbo palayo.

"Oh, I'm gonna get you, you little monster.", I screamed dahil talagang hinahabol nya ko.

"Oh my Ros, stop chasing me", I screamed while running.

I hear him imitate a dogs growl and I laugh because of it.

And as expected nahuli nya ko, he tackled me to the floor then we both laugh together.

We stayed on the floor, he is hugging me from the back, I lean to his broad chest and he on the other hand nuzzles in the crook of my neck.

Tahimik lang kami, it's not an awkward silence, it's like alam namin sa mga sarili namin that, this might be the last.

"I'll miss you", bali ko sa katahimikan namin.

"I'll miss you more", he nuzzle me even more inhaling my scent.

"You need to pack your things Eros", bumangon na kaming dalawa.

Today his going home. Its been 3 months since the day he came here. And I don't regret letting him stay cause I have the most of my life during those 3 months with him.

"You'll visit me right?", I am watching him pack his things and it's with weird cause his only packing in a small bag.

"Bakit ang liit nyan?", tanong ko bigla sakanya.

"Why? Do I need to pack everything?", tinignan nya ko mula ulo hanggang paa.

"I might need a bigger bag", mahina nyang usal.

"Huh?", nagtatakang nasabi ko nalang.

"I need a bigger bag where you'll fit.", paliwanag nya naman, pero mas lalo lang akong naguluhan.

"Ipapasalvage mo ba ko?", tanong ko bigla.

Tumawa naman sya nang napakalakas. "Silly you", lumapit sya sakin at kinulong nya ang mukha ko sa mga palad nya.

"Rage, you said that I need to go home right?", I nodded at him. Inilapit naman nya ang mukha nya sakin.

"So I need to take you.", napakunot and noo ko.

"But why?".

"Cause you're my home now, Rage. You're my home."

Then I feel his lips against mine and tears started to fall from my eyes not because I'm hurting but because of happiness.

I love this man... I really do...