hey Oniisans (Edited)

Akane's POV

"Thank you very much. " I said as I lugged a suitcase that was nearly half my size out of the car trunk. I bowed and waved to the driver in thanks. Nodding and tipping his hat he drove away in the distance before all I could see was the small puffs of smoke that the car let out. I stared dazedly at the dimming horizon, before huffing to myself and turning around to finally get a good look at the house I am to stay at.

Looking at it now, it's not a house, but a giant mansion. That was encased in rusting iron fences, almost as if to block off any other human contact. Chills ran down my spine before I shrugged it off and timidly walked towards the oak door, my suitcase rattling behind me.

"Knock, knock." I mumbled to myself, imitating the sound of when I knocked my small fist on the towering oak door.

No reply.

Assuming that no one was home or that no one heard my small knock, I sat down at the cold stone steps, opening my suitcase to take out my elephant plush. It was old and the ears were struggling to stay together with the head – threads spilling form the crevices. However I loved it all the same.

The clouds were starting to turn grey and the cold was nipping at my exposed ankle, I pouted turning back once more to see that the door was slightly open...

How mean, they could have at least told me I could come in, I thought to myself, hauling the suitcase and entering the warmth of the mansion.

Well the heating was warm but the atmosphere was kind of scary, the lights were switched off and there was strange shapes forming in the dark. I hope someone comes down to greet me soon.

It wasn't long before a soothing voice came from up the staircase.

"And who might you be?" A butler like figure appeared in front of me, startling me quite a bit before I composed myself.

"H- Hello... I was told to come here and deliver a letter, The sender's name is Karl Sakamaki.."

His eyes flashed a vivid purple - almost as if someone stuck LED lights at the back of his eyes.

"Follow me." He said heading towards what I presume to be the living room. I wasn't ready for us to start walking so I adjusted Eli ( The elephant plush) to be tucked safely under my right arm whilst my left hand continued to haul the suitcase, toddling behind him to catch up.

The lights was suddenly switched on - making my eyes squint, my eyes landing on a figure snoozing away on the couch.

"Deadbeat asshole." I heard the butler man mutter.

I pursed my lips pretending I didn't hear such a thing. I awkwardly stood there, flinching when a gloved hand appeared in front of me.

" The letter, please." I fumbled around with the zipper of my suitcase, reaching for a pristine white envelope and gently placing it in his gloved hand.

"What'cha got there Reiji? And who's this cutie?" I jumped in surprise before spinning around to see a red head with a very cool looking fedora. He was leaning against the wall before making his way to the butler ( Now identified as Reiji) and snatching the letter.

I was struck silent before I remembered his previous question. " Ah, My name is Akane and I'm -" I was cut off with the sound of rustling. 

I paused to glance at the waking figure, he sat up and yawned, ruffling his orange hair before adjusting his earphones. He looked like he was about to fall back asleep, however he must have felt my gaze as his head snapped to look at mine - confusion clearly swirling around his eyes, before recognition. He now sat straighter ( still sort of slouched), arms crossed almost as if he was waiting for something.

"Anyway Akane Chan, my name is Laito and this guy is Reiji and the one that just woke up is Shu." The fedora man said smirking. "So this letter of yours must be pretty important if that old man gave you the address for this house." Mansion I mentally corrected him, but nodded my head to his statement.

"Let's wait for the others to get here." Shu tiredly said, a yawn trapped within his sentence. 

Reiji gave him a heated glare before agreeing.

We didn't have to wait long though as three new figures appeared around the room. Another red head, sharing similar features as Laito, an albino and a man child (?) carrying around a teddy. I gleamed at the thought that Eli will have a friend.

1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6... huh.. its the complete set then. I mentally counted before flashing a friendly smile at them all.

They all seemed confused however the albino tilted his head and gave a slight wave, confusion still plastered to his face.

Laito had coughed, a cue for the rest to pay attention, as he stood at the centre of the living room, letter already opened and in his hand ready to read. Before he read the letter he flashed a smile and said, 

"We're in for a treat so sit tight."

*BANG*

" Oh fuck off and hurry up Laito." The albino angrily said accompanying the statement with a hole in the wall. I shrunk in myself, death gripping Eli. Well that's not a very good start.

Laito didn't seem to care before coughing and clearing out his throat.

Dear, sons -

The letter hasn't even begun and already the people in the rooms were wearing varying facial expressions from anger to plain cringe. I almost wanted to giggle.

as you may have noticed the sender of the letter is not the priest from the church, but rather a sweet and petite girl -

I blushed.

She is a VERY special guest so please treat her preciously, I have full doubt that Shu hasn't told you, your relations with the guest.

A snort and giggle can be heard from around the room, Reiji still giving Shu a heated glare, whilst Shu himself seemed to careless.

So I have written this letter to announce that Akane is a Sakamaki, Your sister :)

Yours faithfully Karl Sakamaki

It was silent for a short while before a thundering Bullshit was heard from unknown redhead.

"There is no way this twerp is related to us."

"Well she is Ayato, and isn't she just such a cute edition to this gloomy house. " Mansion I mentally corrected Laito again, before facing - the now identified - Ayato, and giving him a grin and a shy wave.

He took one glance at me before haughtily swerving his to look at the wall, making my spirit slightly deflate.

"You have a teddy too.." The man Child said, his light purple hair reminding me of the lavender field I once visited before with my mother.

I grinned again, happy to be reminded that Eli now has a friend. " Yeah his name is Eli." I said quietly lifting up Eli's foot to wave hello to his teddy.

"My name is Kanato... and this is teddy." He replied mimicking what I had done, lifting the paw of teddy and waving hello to Eli.

I gleamed happily before I realised that I had one more brother to introduce myself to. 

I slowly turned to the albino head, my hands itching to ruffle his snow white hair - another time I said to myself restraining my wrist from jerking towards his head.

"I'm Subaru." He huffed. It was short, almost cold, I would of thought he was angry if it wasn't for the blossoming red tint on his exposed ear. 

"Well Hello Oniisans, it's nice to meet you, please take care of me."