Recall

I am Melody Saunders. I am sixteen years old. I am an unusual hybrid. I am a Water Elemental. I am a leader. I am a geek. I am broken.

Two weeks ago I was normal, boring even. My biggest worry was not being able to find a decent place to swim.

Nine days ago I learned who I truly was and my purpose in the world. Once that truth was revealed they told me I had to master my powers within a week. When I accomplished that I was going to face the craziest servant Darkness has gained in recent years, Laufeia.

That was the plan two days ago. That was when my small universe was turned around. In cold blood Laufeia killed my father and the Elementals of his generation, my noble guard Doug and even a few Enhantains- my people.

Laufeia is an immortal that posed as an Angel named Cleo. As Cleo she politely questioned the the power of the twelve Elementals.

You see, the twelve Elementals are the most powerful Light followers. I was blessed enough to be the leader of them, a queen bee if you may.

We are twelve divided into four groups that each represent an element; water, earth, air and fire. In our case water is dominate. My friends, Aliyah and Kyle rule beside me. Since we are half magical creature and manipulators of water we transform in to merpeople. Our powers consist of the mind.

Then earth. Jordan, though only eight, leads them with an iron fist, his youth does not defy his intelligence. Declan and Dmitri are his partners. They're shifters, meaning they can change into any animal they wish- mystic or Earth bound- but they're mainly classified as werewolves. They deal with the environment, the life that surrounds your body.

Air. Lead by my best friend Ester with Vivian and Zane. They're angels in every sense of that word. They're all about the body; healing, making one immortal, easing you with their presence.

Finally, there's fire lead by my Beloved Reason with Cherry and Anna. Though we all have magical creature genes they're the only ones to make the full transformation. They're terrfying dragons and have death related powers.

Yet somehow "Cleo" doubted our strength. She placed those doubts into the minds of our people.

Two days ago we had a coronation that would name us the official princes and princesses of Enchantment. Then Laufeia interfered by showing her true self and killing. Efficiently chasing us from the Light Kingdom, our home.

The Elementals have lived with Light in our hearts for a long time. Darkness has always carried a grudge because of our abilities. Now Laufeia thinks Darkness should rein over Enchantment but she's so full of shit.

There's a fine balance between Light and Darkness. The scales should not be tipped either way. They must coexist at any cost. It is my responsibility to ensure that.

*

Yay!

SO freaking happy to be back in this world!

Not sure when or how often I'll be updating but I will, promise!

Hope you liked this prologue of sorts!

~Peace