I went into the bathroom to get some painkillers for her headache and on my way to get her a glass of water there was a knock at my door. I wasn't expecting anyone, well not yet at least my mum and Gemma did say they would visit but they didn't say when.. I put the pills down on the kitchen counter and went to see who it was. I took a look through the peep hole and I was surprised to see it was in fact my mum and sister... I looked back towards my bedroom and worried about Lana, what would they think.. Of course my mum would think she's my girlfriend.. Shit this could ruin any chance of that ever really happening..

My sister knocked again as I looked back through the peep hole, "Harry I know your home open up!" She spoke playfully, I hesitated but opened the door slowly. "Hey babe" my mum leaned forward to place a kiss on my cheek and Gemma was going to give me a one armed hug, until she noticed I was completely under-dressed, "Oh this is um" my mum spoke awkwardly, "get some clothes on why are you always naked you tit" Gemma hit me upside the head, as she rolled her eyes, "Clothes are over rated" I teased and stood aside as I let them in. "I'll just get some clothes on-"

"Harry what are you up to? My head is throbbing" Lana came out from my bedroom half naked in my t-shirt.

[Lana]

I came out holding a hand to my head to see what the hell was taking Harry so long because this headache was becoming more and more unbearable. I was startled when I noticed two other women standing in the living room of Harry's apartment, instantly I felt insecure and judged because it looked like these women were of some importance to Harry. "Um who's this Harry?" I asked my heart thumping in my chest, because I was afraid to hear his answer. "Um Lana this is my mum and sister" He came to stand beside me, looking a little embarrassed, and I felt my stomach drop. Am I really meeting his mother and sister right now? Oh my god, they practically caught us in bed... I'm naked for fuck sake!

"Oh- Um hi" I stuttered as I tried to pull Harry's t-shirt a little lower. I can only imagine the things they must be thinking, "Oh well, Hi Lana, I'm Anne Harry's mother" she walked over to me and kissed me on both cheeks, "N-nice to meet you" I tried to return her greeting. "Looks like we caught Harry at a bad time mum" I looked over past Harry's mother to his sister who had a brow raised and a sly smirk on her features as she took in this scene playing out in front of her. "Hi Lana, I'm Gemma Harry's sister obviously" she came to stand before me and held a hand out to me. I looked up at Harry who had placed an arm around me for reassurance, he rubbed my back to calm my nerves. At any other moment I would have snapped at him and told him to piss off but right now his touch was all I needed.. "Nice to meet you" I gulped and shook her hand. "Anyway just give us a minute.." Harry cleared his throat, "Sure" His mom smiled awkwardly. I offered them a smile and was happy to be taken back into Harry's bedroom away from this mess i've gotten myself deep into..

"What the fuck Harry?!" I whispered harshly as soon as he closed the door behind him. My head was throbbing so much more than before, "I'm sorry I didn't know they'd show up" He whispered back, "But they did and they practically found us in bed!" I slipped into my shorts and buttoned them. "Lana it's fine, I think my mum and and Gemma know I'm old enough to have sex." He said matter-a-factly, I turned away from him to put my bra on. I didn't want his family to think I was his girlfriend or something.. "Ugh whatever. I can't believe I got myself into this mess.." I spoke to myself in my fit of nerves and anger, which was not such a good idea.. "What? Lana what does it matter they live back home in London it's not like they'll ever see you again" He sighed and came up behind me, placing his hands on my waist. I turned and swatted him away, "You know what.." I stared him in the eyes, "Your right" He smiled looking more relaxed, but I wasn't done. "No, your right they won't see me again because I won't be here the next time they show up, or the time after that, or after that." I clenched my jaw, "Never" I hissed and pushed past him, to pick up my blouse. "What- but-" I felt a little bad at how much of a bitch I was being but it was the only way I was going to get him to realize that all we had was physical nothing emotional.. At least not on my part.. for the most part..