Intro

😺

In a world where vampires hide in the shadows, werewolves are only really obvious on a full moon and witches can constantly be a pain in the ass...there's Kat. She has the face of the doppelgänger, Amara from 2000 years ago, and she's just spent 10 months trying not to fall apart over her parent's death.

Everyone thinks she's renewed her passion for photography to distract her mind, what would they say if they knew about her new and very, dangerous friend that distracted her instead? How would they react if they knew her fate as she did? Will they realize she's keeping so many secrets?

Coming back home she once again becomes Elena's twin sister, but what else will happen to her along the way?

Read to find out...

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

I know there are hundreds of Gilbert twin or Gilbert sister stories on Wattpad or basically anywhere on the internet. And I really don't have any special reason I can give you that will motivate you to read on that won't give you spoilers. Let's just say, in my opinion, that this read won't be a complete waste of your time...I hope...

The video belongs to a YouTube channel called: OshGosh Wishes

WARNING

This channel has various videos about a particular Kat Gilbert, inspiring me with my Fanfic character's name, I will be using the videos as the trailers for the other two books and maybe in the Author's Notes. And if it wasn't obvious then I don't claim to own any of these, I just like them...

As with all my book 'trailers', the video inspires the gist of my character, what happens, or a specific moment's aesthetic. I didn't commission it, nor do the actions in it perfectly align with what happens in my fanfiction...

Thanks for reading x