Day 5

*Elizabeth's POV*

I woke up, looking over to Noah's still sleeping body. I winced slightly, as I rolled over, my bottom still tender. A loud growl echoed around the room, coming from my stomach, making me realize I hadn't eaten since I've been here.

I felt tears prick my eyes,

I've been here five days.. I miss my...

I dont have any friends to miss

Or family..

I...

A single tear rolls down my cheek. I quickly wipe it away, as Noah stirs beside me.

"Good morning, Elizabeth."

I actually kind of like it when he says my full name

"Good morning, sir" I say, smiling shyly.

"Are you hungry? When was the last time you ate?"

"Yes, sir, five days, I think, sir." I reply, remembering my thoughts from only moments ago.

He nods, and gets up, disappearing into the closet. Quickly reappearing with a Skirt and top. I swing my legs over the side of the bed, wincing again, as the sheets rub on my sore bottom.

"Does it hurt?" He asked, seeing the flash of pain on my face.

"A little, sir." I admit quietly.

"I'm sorry I hurt you. I don't like hurting you, but you can't be left wild.* He said, quickly pulling me into a hug, and pressing his lips to mine.

Once he pulls away, I slip the clothes on. He appears dressed in jeans and black T-shirt, sneakers in hand.

"Here you go."

"Thanks" I reply quickly

"Thanks?"

Shit

"Thank you, sir..." I say quietly.

He sighs, looking around the room, "What am I to do with you.."

I gulp, and look at the floor.

"I'll decide at breakfast." He said, grabbing my hand, and leading me out he door.

We came to a door, that read "Dinning Hall", Noah lead me in, stepping into the line up.

As we went through the line, he grabbed different foods, everyone once in awhile adding something to the tray I was holding.

I don't even control my food?

Once he decided we had enough, we went to a table with his friends. I went to slide in to sit next to him, as the other girls were doing with their masters, when he stopped me.

"Kneel next to me, this is your punishment for earlier." He said, loud enough for me to hear.

I nervously kneeled beside him!, hopping I didnt screw up my chances of eating.

Every couple minutes, he began to push pieces of fruit into my mouth, continuing till he was done eating. I was still slightly hungry, but not as bad.

He stood up, motioning for me to stand up too, as he said goodbye to his friends.

Turning to me, he handed me a glass of water, "Drink."

I took the cup, drinking the water, realising how thirsty I was.

I finished, and he handed me another. I gulped it down, still parched.

He gave me three more glasses, before deciding I was done.

We dropped off our empty trays, heading back to the bedroom.

He stopped in the office, taking a seat in the chair.

"Kneel" he stated simply, as he began to type away on the computer.

I sat there for twenty minutes, before I realized he was leaving me here for awhile. I began to think about things before this, all the schools and people, and finally, my parents.

All the things they did to me

The beatings

They're the same as Him

Noah

But..
It feels
Different

Suddenly I feel the urge to pee.

"Sir?"

"You shouldn't interrupt me while I'm working, what?"

"I.. I had to use the bathroom, sir." I stutter, awkwardly.

He rolls his eyes at me "No, this is the rest of your punishment. Hold it."

"What?" I say, angrily.

He spins around, "Excuse me?"

"I.. I'm sorry sir.."

"Good. You can stay there a little longer." He says, going back to typing.

I sit quietly, trying to not think about my bladder or my increasingly sore ankles.

Several hours pass, when he finally looks at me. The feeling in my legs long gone.

"You may go now"

I stand up quickly, wobbling to the bathroom door, my legs and ankles screaming in pain.

"Forgetting something?" He growls at me.

"T-thank you.. S-sir."

"Go."

I quickly push open the door, letting it click shut. I quickly relieve myself, catching a glimpse of myself in the mirror.