Prologue

**********
AMAZING TRAILER BY me_n_osh
THANK YOU SO MUCH
********

Prologue

Life is full of surprises.

I've heard this many times. But I never believed it. Life never gave me any surprise. Everything was neutral. Everything was so predictable. Neither good nor bad ever happened.

Going to school, studying, coming back home, studying, sleeping and again going to school was all I did. I ate and walked and all those things are also counted somewhere. But nothing special with that.

My life, as we say, was boring.

But I never complained. I never demanded anything more. It was a mere observation how simple my life was.

And on that fateful day, when a bad boy approached this good girl, everything changed.

"I need your help!" A hand slapped against the table and I looked up from my book at the sudden intrusion. I bit my tongue from saying anything rude. My quiet study time in library was horribly interrupted by some dude with oh-so-deep voice.

And Seriously, who asks for help like this?

When I met those blue eyes my heart leaped out of my chest. Not literary. My eyes widened at the sight of Finn Black, the boy with a heart similar to his last name but an epitome of angelic looks.

"F-Finn," I stuttered feeling at loss of words. Was he really standing in front of me and talking to me? I looked around. There was no one else in the public library on the Saturday morning.

"That's my name," he stated arrogantly while running a hand through his sandy blonde hair. They looked so soft, so silky.

"Listen I need your help. Do you agree to help me?" He asked.

I blinked at him. Did he just say what I thought just he said?

"Come again," I said lamely. He rolled his eyes, slight annoyed expression covering his face, a very handsome face might I add.

"Will you help me?" Irritation in his voice was obvious.

But I was still incapable of answering him. Why would school's most popular bad boy want help from me? And what was this help he was talking about?

"Come again," I said for the second time. He closed his eyes at my words, long eyebrows brushing against tanned cheeks.

Boy, was he handsome.

When he opened his eyes, he had a glint in them that made me nervous.

"How can I come with you sitting so far?" He smirked.

I blinked at him for a couple of times confused at his words. And then they hit me.

My mouth opened at the crudeness of his words. Without doubt I knew redness was covering my cheeks in a furious blush.

I closed my mouth as he laughed at my reaction. A very sexy laugh. Really, he, of all the boys in the school, must have those good looks and that nice voice.

Why do these bad boys and bad girls are walking physical perfections?

"Jokes aside, listen girl. I need your help and you will help me." He ordered in an arrogant voice.

My eyes narrowed at him. First he made a sexual innuendo at me and then he ordered me to help him.

"I have many things to do." I snapped.

By his reaction, he didn't like my tone. His jaw clenched and eyes narrowed. And looked like a Greek God.

I gulped.

"What I mean to say is-" I started gazing at his shoulder "-Why do you need my help?"

"I want to be a good boy." He muttered with determination.

"What?" I was shocked.

Again, did he say what I thought he just said?

"I want to be a good boy," he rolled his eyes.

I stared at his blue eyes blankly.

"Come ag-" I stopped myself immediately. I didn't need another innuendo thrown at me.

He seemed amused by my reaction. One corner of his mouth lifted in a smirk.

"You were saying something?" He asked and I shook my head with a firm 'no'.

He chuckled. Again that sexy sound.

I blinked to clear myself of these thoughts.

He is a bad boy. Never forget that.

I've seen him almost everyday. No, I'm not a stalker. He's just my neighbor. Our parents are good friends but we are not.

He brings girls home when his parents are not there. Every time a new girl is in his arms.

And recently he was going for a difficult lay- Anastasia Smith. Anastasia is a good girl. The difference between us is that she has a social life while I'm a complete loner. I've talked to her in a couple of occasions. She always has this big smile on her face that scares me sometimes.

He never got to sleep with her. She didn't have a boyfriend but she is a girl of morals.

Maybe the shock of being rejected had taken a toll on him because no way Finn Black is pinning for that girl. He hardly sleeps with one girl twice.

No way I was getting involved with this boy even it's a small help. I'm going to say 'no' and leave this place without giving him a backward glance.

Why did he even come to me? He should have known I was going to say no.

"There is no option for you." He said as if reading my mind. "I'll make your last year of school hell. You'll regret saying no to me throughout your life."

Oh no!

"I was not going to say no." I denied with a shake of my head.

I'm in trouble.

He raised an eyebrow smirking at me as if he knew I was lying. He was enjoying it way too much.

"So it is a yes," he tested and I nodded slowly, very reluctantly.

"Fine. See you at your place today evening. And you are tutoring me Spanish." He said ready to walk away.

"Spanish?" I frowned.

"Yeah, only subject I'm good at. You need not to worry about my performance in tests."

With those final words, he left me sitting at my place watching him leave.

He walked with confidence. His physique was impressive. Broad shoulders, six feet two height and all that. His faded blue jeans with combat boots and black leather jacket gave him typical bad boy look.

Cliché

He disappeared from my sight and I sat there for few minutes replaying past fifteen minutes in my mind.

But then I realized something.

I don't think I take Spanish.

*** ****