Unzipping His Pants(yaoi/bromance/m2m/boyxboy)

PROLOGUE

Normal na araw lang dapat para kay Japs ang araw na iyon pero it turned out  to be anything but normal.Dahil sa araw iyon natagpuan niya ang isang estranghero,lying on the streets almost seemed lifeless.He took him home only to find out that he was more broken inside than he is physically.Nahulog ang loob ni Japs pero alam niyang hindi iyon masusuklian,dahil hindi naniniwala sa pag ibig si Itos at higit sa lahat,he's STRAIGHT.

And just when things seems to be working in his favor,the ugly truths kept pouring in.Will he hold on to his love?or will he let go because its the right thing to do??

AUTHORS NOTE(oo.AGAD AGAD)

This story contains SOME sexually explicit content(VERBALLY,no pics,vids and other forms) involving two male characters.And also this may also(not so sure yet) have a provocative,eyebrow raising,socially unacceptable and probably taboo content on the latter part of the story,which I cannot  tell yet because it will ruin the plot.

So if in any ways you find the above mentioned things offensive(which i seriously doubt because the genre of this story is stated in the title and you clicked it anyways.lol),please do not continue because I dont want to receive hate comments and bashes.It upsets me.and I can't write when im upset:(

And also I am not responsible of polluting your mind or losing your innocence while reading this story.lol

Anyways.. .enough with the disclaimer already.Please tell me what do you think.Para malaman ko kung may magbabasa nito kung itutuloy ko.

bayieee for now:p

--gl3nn