Copyright Notice and Author's Note

Hi there, thank you for picking up Photographic Memories! Just a note before you dive right in: this story is a rough first draft that I wrote when I was fourteen years old. It has quite a lot of things to improve and is currently undergoing slow edits offline.

As a result, the prose in this book is not an accurate depiction of my current writing skills. If you want to read stories with more polished prose, you can head to my profile (stella_vigo) and choose from the books listed at the top, especially Blood Will Tell, Word Paintings, and The Secret Land of Otrâlmondé.

You're still very welcome to read this draft if you want, and you're especially welcome to leave constructive criticism and general feedback! You can send me your thoughts through comments or private messages, and I'll take them into account as I edit (*^-^*)

Once again, thank you so much for stopping by. If you like any of the following chapters, please drop some votes by pressing the star-shaped button on the chapters you liked! Reactionary comments and reading list adds are also always appreciated (*ˊᗜˋ*)/

Happy reading! (⋆^-^⋆)

This work shall not be reproduced nor translated in any format whatsoever unless explicit permission is granted by the author

This work shall not be reproduced nor translated in any format whatsoever unless explicit permission is granted by the author. This work is only available on Wattpad. If you find this work on another website or any other media, it is a plagiarized copy and you are at risk of a malware attack.

All elements in this story—locations, events, and personas, among others—are fictional or used fictitiously. Any real-life similarities are purely coincidental.

This story was purely driven by the author's dreams and imagination. Any similarities with other literary works are completely coincidental.

The cover used for this story was created by rayraybites. The banner was created by the author using free-to-use resources.