Dine & Dash (Carver Twins + Dylan O'Brien)

Dine & Dash ~ unedited

!+!+!+!

The words you whispered I will always believe.

I want you to rock me

rock me

rock me yeah

I want you to ro-

I cut off my ring tone because my brother was giving me a weird look. "Charlie? What's up?" You ask answering the phone. You haven't heard from any of the guys today so this was a pleasant surprise. "Dinner. Who else?" He rambles off a few names, Max, Dylan, Tyler. Which one you had no clue. "Ya I'd love too. Where?" He names some restaurant as you search for your phone. You promise to meet him there in an hour. You're flipping couch cushions as you hang up with Charlie. You end the call and exit to the home screen. You check the time then lock your phone. You look under the cushions to find nothing. You sigh when your butt vibrates. You got a text from Charlie with directions to the restaurant.

Then it hits you. Your phone is in your hands. You sigh at your stupidity before starting to get ready. Once you get to your room you decide you want to shock the boys. You're dressing bad-ass and you're gonna look hot. Tonight won't be bed head and old jeans. Tonight you are going to turn heads.

You dig through your drawers till you find what your look for. Your dark blue ripped skinny jeans. To the closet, Nope nope nope. Oh my yes! You pull out a lace black bralet. Expose stomach and no straps, its perfect. You head to the bathroom to squeeze into those. You straighten your hair and do your make up. You check your phone and head back into the bedroom for pumps and a jacket. You grab the military trench coat that Max left at your house and head out.

You walk into the restaurant and see the guys. They don't see you until you're standing at the table. All eyes on you. "Boys." You say shooting them a smile. Eyes are wide and jaws are dropped. "Well since none of you seem to be capable of forming words, I'll sit here." You move towards the booth and sit on Max's lap. All the other boys are still numb but Max is grinning from ear to ear. You treat him like a chair. You look at the menu as the boys regain their motor skills. They slowly begin to converse but the majority of the time their gazes remain on you. Max places his hands on your hips and subtly rocks you on his lap.

Not happening. "So do I get a chair or am I just sitting on everyone's lap tonight." Dylan stutters and says you can come sit by him. "Thanks babe!" You shift off of Max with a disapproving glare and slide over to Dylan. He practically jumps when you rest your hand on his thigh. You look down trying to hide your laughter. Your hand doesn't move and he doesn't make you. Your in between Charlie and Dylan and Max is right in front of you. Your gonna play some games. See the reason your so spiteful tonight is because the last time you went out to dinner with these three they spilled pasta on you. Not that bad right, You were at your sisters wedding. Oh joy. So now you wanted revenge.

You start with Max, You slowly start to run your foot up and down his leg as you look over the menu. He lifts his eyes to meet yours and you wink. He shifts in the booth. Your hand is still on Dylan's leg but now you start to move it. You slide it up and down his thigh, squeezing a little every now and them. His breathing is uneven. You can here it. Now for Charlie. You look over at him and start an innocent conversation. He was always the sappy one. You place your head against his arm while he speaks. You motion for him to bend down so you can tell him something. You put your menu up so the other boys can't see. He moves closer to you. You kiss his cheek. Then his ear, Then his jaw. You press down a little on his leg and he bites his lip.

"That's so sexy." You whisper to him. You are trying so hard not to burst out laughing. You move back and bring down the menu. You focus on Max again. You give him looks while rubbing circles on Dylan's thigh. When all the boys have looks of sheer pleasure on their faces, you stop. They all look at you like wounded puppies. And you laugh. They look so confused. "All three of you are so oblivious. I was working all of you. You got played. Come on boys keep up," You scoff. They're all so flustered. You take this as your shot to get up and leave.

They sit there in shock and you walk out. Satisfied with your performnace. And their reaction.

!+!+!+!

Ok so first thing is I didn't write this. My cousin said she had an idea for a Teen Wolf imagine and I let her write. So ya thats that. She said if this went well she would write more like this. More mature. So yep. She's heading off to college soon so we decided to hang out.

Song Of The Chapter: Move Like You Stole It by ZZ Ward. Idek I just like this song.

Quote of The Chapter: I couldnt find one.

Awesome person. Anyone who watched Teen wolf tonight. I mean I had to watch it again because I missed things the first time.

So yep that's todays update.

I love you all.

Tell me what you think about chapters like these.

Vote.

add.

follow

comment

think do be positive

do what makes you happy

I love y'all.

If you seriously just like want to fangirl about Teen wolf of emblem3 or anything message me for my kik.

Goodnight lovelies
~Shay