Camila decided to continue to pleasure her, feeling guilty for their conversation, knowing she'd disappointed her yet again. She pulled her pajama shorts down her legs, leaving Lauren clad in only a pair of black underwear. She ran a finger along the outside of her panties, feeling the outline of her entrance through the fabric. Lauren let out a long low moan. Camila briefly wondered if her siblings had heard her. It would have been kind of hard not to.

She pushed images of Lauren's brother and sister out of her head, not wanting to be focusing on that mental image while at the same time dealing with the physical situation.

She pushed her thumb up through the underwear to her clit, moving her thumb around it a few times, while pressing up and down. She could feel the fabric dampening, so she pulled the underwear down out of the way with a bite of her lip, inserting two fingers into her. She pushed up and down a couple of times, neither fast nor hard.

"Fuck." Lauren muttered. Camila smiled. She cussed in the bedroom a lot more than she did in other situations, which said a lot.

"Faster?" she asked.

"Yeah." Lauren sighed.

Camila pumped her fingers up her a few more times.

"That feels so good." Lauren murmured breathily, Camila's encouragement to continue. She began pumping her fingers in and out of her, her speed growing faster and faster, until her whole arm was getting a workout just to keep the two fingers moving fast enough. Lauren vocalized her pleasure loudly, like she always did, a fact Camila was thankful for, as her noises always turned her on more. As she could feel her building, and soon to reach her climax, her phone began to ring loudly.

"Ignore it." Camila commanded roughly, continuing her fingers' fast repetitive motion, "Just keep saying my name."

"Camila!" Lauren whined. The phone's annoying ringtone continued on, seeming to speed in tempo as Lauren finally did reach her climax, loudly whining and whimpering as she came onto the bedsheets.

"Was that good?" Camila asked her with a smile and a bite of her bottom lip, crawling up the bed and kissing her now sweaty forehead.

"So good." Lauren responded, cupping her cheek and kissing her lips. "I feel much better."

"Good." Camila's phone began to go off again. Sighing, she reached for it on the nightstand.

"It's Ariana again." Camila said, looking at the name displayed on the ID with a small frown, "I never did call and tell her I wasn't coming. She's probably really worried about me."

"Just ignore her Camz." Lauren mumbled, feeling irritated at the interruption.

"No, I should probably answer. She is my girlfriend after all."

"Yeah, and I'm just your fuckbuddy." Lauren huffed. Camila shot her a hurt look as she swiped her thumb across the screen to answer the call.

"Hey Ari." she said. "...Yeah...I know I'm so sorry...No, no, listen... No... Ariana... I have a stomach bug... Yeah... Thank you... No I'm okay. I just fell asleep and didn't get your calls. I'm sorry...No! No, don't come over. I'm so sick, it's disgusting. You might catch it...I know...I hate that I missed it...I'll just have to wait to see you on Monday I guess. As hard as that is to do." Camila laughed loudly. Not the real one that Lauren loved, but the fake insincere one, the one she hated.

"Okay. Bye baby. I love you too." Camila hung up the phone. Lauren was staring at her angrily.

"What's wrong?" she asked her, frowning.

"You call me baby." Lauren pressed.

"So?" Camila asked with furrowed eyebrows.

"So, you call us both baby. I don't want you calling me the same name you call all your other girlfriends." Lauren crossed her arms across her chest with a pout.

"All the other ones? Slow down there. There's no plural in that, it's just the other one. And that's Ariana." Camila said defensively.

"Well you can't call me anything you call her." Lauren insisted.

"Why not?"

"Because I'm special." Lauren said, saying the words like they were a definite, locking her jaw into a serious she glanced back at Camila in doubt, chewing her bottom lip, praying fiercely that it was true.

"You are special." Camila said, smiling softly at her. She sat back down on the bed next to her, and caressed her cheek with her hand and kissed her gently, "You're very special." she said, looking into her emerald eyes as she pulled away.

Lauren still looked upset when Camila brought her face back from hers. "How come she gets an 'I love you'?" Lauren asked quietly.

Camila looked at a loss for words for this question. Her mouth gaped.

"It's not even true." Lauren insisted, "You don't love her. I'm almost sure of it. And I also think that somewhere inside of you, it really is me that you do love."

"Lauren, I don't know what to say." Camila said hoarsely, "To be honest I'm not really sure how exactly I feel right now. But I do think I love Ariana, even if I have to accept that I love you both."

Lauren glared at Camila heatedly. Suddenly a wave of nausea hit her.

"Shit." she muttered. She jumped up and ran to the bathroom just in time for the upcoming vomit to land in the toilet.