Procrastination Take Tres! 3 not trees...

I have an issue with not working. This is part three of what I make when I should be working....

What can I say? Liz Gillies is beautiful and I wanted to use her face

What can I say? Liz Gillies is beautiful and I wanted to use her face....that didn't sound right.
Plus I love that old 90's cartoon Daria.

This is actually for a real story I'm working on. It's about a girl who's been invisible all her life. She lives in her best friends shadow because she's mega popular. In their school you're either a perk or a reject and Ken is the only inbetweener never belonging to one group which is lonely because other than her best friend, she's a loner. Until a new guy comes along and changes everything! Cliche I know...but it's also like an advice column story too. And omg I can't wait until I'm finished writing it!

This is actually one of the first books i've ever written. It's a spinoff/prequel to FORGETTING ASHER NASH and follows Victoria Moon during high school. There she meets Owen a boy who shares a family secret with hers. They both embark on young love and handling teenage hood whilst trying to solve the secret between their parents. In the mix she joins her future band and struggles with her future. To be an epic rock star or a literally bug like her father?

Ahh I can taste all the teenage angst of these stories.

-R H E A