(9) Proof

Aliyah's POV:

My first week at Oakwood Academy
Still no sign of Siddharth after his dramatic, and painful speech last night. I would sometimes bump into him during classes or spot each other in the corridors. I'd try to settle things between us, but he would give me a painful look and walk away.
However, things between me and Ayaan were even more weird and....just weird.

We would wake up due to the roaring of my alarm and give each other awkward glances then continue our own things without even saying a word.
My parents would often call and I'd tell them that things were going great. I was actually doing really well in my studies, and had even gotten better in Hindi.

I had made new friends. Unfortunately, in our little group of friendship, Siddharth was involved.

Meet Tunisha, a punjabi 'kudi' with quite a bit of humour. Tunisha was my age and worked in CAS as Ahankara.

Meet Reem, a happy - go - lucky teen that didn't care what the world thought. She was currently working in CAS as Kaurwaki.

Meet Faisal. A dashing actor that had won a reality dancing show called Jhalak Dikh Laja. Although he was slightly older, he still hung with us, and many girls often grew a crush on him.

And finally, meet Vishal. A co - actor of Faisal and rising star.

I was glad to have these lot here to support me, it was like I had Siddharth again...

Soon, Saturday came by and Siddharth had still ignored me. I was walking towards my dorm, the dusk visible. Suddenly, I could see Abhishek run out of a room.
I quickly ducked behind a small bush (fake. Decorating ones!). Abhi looked around, as though he feared someone might catch.

It was then that I realised that Abhi had just rushed out of a girl's dorm, meaning he was still seeing that girl...or...
I shook the nasty thoughts out of my head, suddenly curious on what Abhishek was doing.
Honestly, if I didn't know the guy so well, I wouldn't have poked around in this business, but it's not just Abhi who I'm looking at, it's about Siddharth too.
The same thoughts repeated themselves again in my head.

I ignored the fearing voices in my mind and decided to spy on Abhi for a bit.
Abhishek stood outside the dorm, his hands casually inside his pocket.
My eyebrows scrunched when the door flew open and a girl came crying out. She was the same girl, except her stomach had grown slightly.

"I told you to leave me alone!" Abhishek said, pushing the girl away.
"But the baby-"
"WHAT THE BABY?! Get an abortion already." Abhishek yelled.
Dolly's eyes widened as she stroked her stomach.
"What?! But I can't-".
"You have to. If you don't I'll tell everyone about that baby," Abhishek cut in; threatening Dolly.
Without any delay, I pulled out my phone and pressed the recording button.
"You'll be in half the trouble I'll be in?!" Dolly screamed.
"No...I won't," He smiled a somewhat cruel smile. His hand dipped inside his pocket, pulling out his phone.
He started looking through before showing something to Dolly.
Her eyes widened at the sight and more tears fell down her cheeks.
"How dare you take pictures of...that night?!" Dolly bellowed.
"It was meant to be a memorable time, but..." He flashed a cruel smile.
"If only Abhishek I knew your thoughts, I would've never...its disgusting how I once loved you..." Dolly said.
"Yeah, well I never had any feelings for a girl like you anyways. Only because of your looks that I went that far," Abhishek's hand clutched onto the girl's cheeks, hurting her badly.
"Now do as I say, or else these pictures will go viral." Abhishek pushed Dolly onto the floor.
"Get an abortion," He ordered before walking away.
I quietly walked upto the girl, almost scaring her in the process.

"D-did you see that?" Dolly's voice seemed faltered.
I nodded.
"I'm sorry," I whispered.
"Don't be. It's not your fault. I lost everything I had at such a young age to a boy like him. I wish it never happened," Dolly sobbed.
"Don't worry. Everything'll be fine." I tried to comfort her.
"How?! Tomorrow I'll have to go and get an abortion! Do you even know how much I loved that...bastard. My baby, it's the only thing that joins us together. I still love Abhishek, I don't know how.." Dolly began weeping.
"It's gonna be fine. Trust me. I've got it all in here," I looked at my phone.
"Trust me Dolly. You'll be able to have your baby and Abhishek will get what he deserves. You're too angelic to love him. He doesn't deserve you." I said.
Dolly smiled.
"How are you going to make everything the way it was?" She questioned.
I smiled.
"Wait and watch...." ....