You're Not Quite Satan (Taylex)

Tay's Point of View.   The beeping of my alarm clock woke me up and I let out a soft groan as I pressed the button to silence it. Today my band and I were starting a new tour with the one and only All Time Low. Don't get me wrong, I love touring and I love playing for our fans. The only issue is the fact that we're on tour with All Time Low, with the one person on earth I cannot stand at all, Alex Gaskarth. I don't know what it is about him, I just can't stand him.

He's an arrogant jerk to people and his "holier-than-thou" attitude always pissed me off to no end. Reluctantly, I stood up and pulled on the clothes I had laid out last night. My bag was already packed and Jordan would be around soon to pick me up to take me to the tour bus before our first show the next state over. After quickly pulling on my clothes and straightening my hair quickly, I grabbed my bag and waited by the door. 

My phone went off with the ringtone I had set for Jordan and I answered it, telling him I'd be right out. I hung up and left, leaving the door locked as I carried my bags down to Jordan's car. 

"Hey you," he greeted and pulled me in for a light hug, which I gratefully returned. 

"Hey," I laughed and pulled back. "This okay in the back?" I asked as I gestured to my large bag. He nodded and helped me throw it in the back seat. He opened the door for me which I smiled and thanked him for and he quickly ran around to get in the driver's seat.

"You excited?" he asked, making conversation.

I just shrugged. "I mean, yeah. I love touring." I said, trying to sound at least a little enthusiastic. Jordan knew I didn't like Alex at all, so why would he even bother asking that?

"Yeah, it'll be fun. Try and at least be nice when we're around him? I know you're pissed about this whole tour set-up, but don't ruin the tour for yourself." Jordan said, glancing at me every few seconds, looking away to watch the road. 

I sighed inwardly and nodded. "I'll try, but I'm not making any promises. You know that," His only response was a light groan and a shake of his head. We drove in silence and I fiddled with the dials on the radio as I found a station with a song I knew. I stared out my window for the remainder of the drive and tensed up a little when I saw the two buses parked side by side,Mike and Zack already conversing. Jordan pulled up and turned the ignition.

"Remember, don't fight." he said quietly and got out as I rolled my eyes.  I'll admit, I may have been overreacting, I'm usually not as much of a bitch. But something about Alex just got me so pissed off. I got out and went up to greet the rest of my band and gave a short hey to everyone but Alex.  He clearly picked up on that, though. With a smug look on his face, he walked over to me.

"Hey, Tay-Tay." he smirked. "Don't call me that." I snapped at him, crossing my arms. I saw Jordan shoot me a warning glance and I groaned softly.

"I'm going to get on the bus and get my bunk.." I muttered and grabbed my bag, starting to walk to my bus.

"Let me help you," Alex said with a cocky smile as he reached for the handle. I jerked it away from him.

"Stop, I can handle it." I said calmly and pushed past him, heaving my bag up the stairs and to the back where the bunks were. After claiming my bunk, I sighed and went to the lounge, sitting on the black leather couch. I put my head in my hands and rubbed my temple gently. Why did we have to tour with All Time Low? Of all the bands out there?

"Tay?" Cameron called from the front. 

"Back here," I called and looked up to see him walk in. 

"Hey, you disappeared quickly," he commented.

"Just wanted to get a good bunk," I shrugged and gave him a small smile.

"Liar," he sighed and sat next to me. "What's going on?"

Sighing, I turned to look at him a minute. "Nothing, just.. Alex." I finally admitted.

"Still hating on him?" Cam asked with a slight frown. I shrugged, not speaking as I turned my head back to my hands. He sighed softly.

"We're leaving in a minute," he said finally.

"Alright, I think I'm just going to go lay down.." I mumbled and stood, giving him a tired smile as I went to my bunk and shut the curtains. I plugged in my iPod and let the music drown out the angry thoughts and Alex's ignorant smirk.